Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

Recent client changes

• This category is for moves/ abilities/ items that were changed recently and there may be a possibility of some glitches.
    If you find any bugs with the changes, please report it with evidence so we can fix it.

- Kings Rock works now. This includes multi-hits.
    - Sitrus Berry works correctly now.
    - Scrappy works now.
    - Unaware works correctly now.
    - Protect + Mummy ability bug fixed. Mummy no longer activates if Protect was successfully used.
    - Protect + Rapid Spin bug fixed. Rapid Spin no longer removes rocks if Protect was successfully used.
    - Sleep Clause added. Works the same as in Showdown. Only one Pokemon on the opposing team may be asleep at any given time as a result of (any of) your Pokemon's moves. If the asleep Pokemon wakes up, it can be put to sleep again or another Pokemon on that team can be put to sleep.
    - Drain Punch correctly works now.
    - Whirlpool works correctly now.
    - Fire Spin works correctly now.
    - Mean Look works now.
    - Magma Storm works correctly now.
    - Sand Tomb works now.
    - Bind works correctly now.
    - Clamp works correctly now.
    - Wrap works correctly now.
    - Grip Claw works now.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

- Drain Punch removed from "Bugged and Bannable"

- Whirlpool removed from "Bugged and Bannable"

- Mean Look removed from "Bugged and Bannable"

- Fire Spinremoved from "Bugged and Bannable"

- Sand Tomb removed from "Bugged but Not-Bannable"

Magma Storm too

Yeh. Magma Storm was never on the list so didn't mention it.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Maybe someone else removed it without mentioning it to me. Anyways, it's not banned now.

July 15th, 2018

- Unburden removed from "Bugged but Not-Bannable"

- Pursuit removed from "Bugged but Not-Bannable"

- Mold Breaker from "Bugged but Not-Bannable"

- Mold Breaker works now.
- Pursuit works now.
- Secret Sword works now.
- Unburden works now.
- Crits do not ignore defensive item and ability boosts anymore.
- Minor bug fixes (Kings Rock, Cursed Body, Lum Berry).

Blaziken is banned completely for now because there is no indicator in battle for Speed Boost, and thus it's incredibly difficult to prove whether or not the enemy is using a Speed Boost Blaziken or not.

If we can get an indicator for the Speed Boost ability in the future, then just Blaziken with the Speed Boost ability will be banned from Ranked PvP.

- Speed Boost has a message now.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?threads/update-logs.3149/post-570110

it's time to unban normal ability Blaziken

• 2 weeks later...