Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

My guild is on ladder already so I don't think that'll be an issue.

Not for you, but meant for the general ruling on Ranked.

I think the ruleset is fine (btw nobody in our guild has alts in the top25)

we do have prices but whats the point of changing a rule? It would not change anything and the prices yeah well the prices are the same for everyone..

It would deny the possibility of being number one with only you as real player in your guild theoretical speaking. Inbefore people are coming with that you can only have 4 accounts, yep, you are right, however people can lend their account to you to play on, which is not against the rules. Maybe it won't change a thing right now, then it's good but it wouldn't prevent this from happening in the future, if this rule gets changed it will.

325732 is there any reason why swagger banned?

I think it's about the fact that the regulations are based in Smogon.

This move was banned year 2014 by a vote of the heads of Smogon.

U can see votation here > Voting on the move Swagger.

The post where all the reasons were explained, is no longer accessible in Smogon, but ere are some of the main reasons:

- Contoneo / Swagger is not competitive on Pokemon, even without the Prankster / Prankster skill.

- That the Steel Type lose its resistance to the Sinister Type means that Foul Play is incredibly powerful

- Teams-Swag (teams based on Swaagger) can play without any necessary knowledge of the metagame and is a 'tactic' that is being followed quite a bit.

- The Pokémon with the Own Tempo are not viable in the OU.

- Lum Berry is not an effective counter against "swaggers spammer"

- Combined with Ditto equipped with Choice Scarf you are able to copy the boost that Swagger has caused the opposite team without copying the confusion and cleaning the whole team.

Remember this game is constantly being updated, and although in this list I mention several things that are not yet working, the goal is that in the future if they are. Because of this, the banned swagger was the only way, because we are usually playing under the tier OU. (In Smogon swagger is permitted in Ubers, and Dobles, VGC, o BattleSpot).

:Smile: (sorry for my english, I hope it has been understood)

------------------------------------------

Report Form

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Sleep Talk

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): Bugged

Description of Bug/ Not Code: As i had 3 pokemons left and his last one was Snorlax, i unfortunately ran out of close combat pp and was forced to use my gengar, but knowing he couldn't win and while still having rest, curse and body slam pp left, he spammed sleep clause to have me go to struggle

How it should be:

Evidence (video/ others): 799604SleepCheat.png

328676 ------------------------------------------

Report Form

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Sleep Talk

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): Bugged

Description of Bug/ Not Code: As i had 3 pokemons left and his last one was Snorlax, i unfortunately ran out of close combat pp and was forced to use my gengar, but knowing he couldn't win and while still having rest, curse and body slam pp left, he spammed sleep clause to have me go to struggle

How it should be:

Evidence (video/ others): 799604SleepCheat.png

Not the right place and i can't find how to delete this post, my bad, regards.

When reporting someone for abusing sleep clause, please provide evidence of the following:

• Asleep pokemons
    Moveset of the pokemons asleep during the battle

Failure to provide such evidence will result in no action taken against the reported player.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

No clue if that ever been mentionned

Report Form

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Water absorb

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): Can get burned by scald

Description of Bug/ Not Code: Get healed by scald, but still has a chance to getting burned aswell

How it should be: No chance to be burned at all .

Mimimimimimimii