Valley Of Steel

Marcy

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: New Zone: Valley Of Steel

<r>For those complaining that Valley Of Steel is boring, there will be a BIG new quest line all around Hoenn. It will be released this weekend next to a server reboot and a manteinance. I will only spoil that you'll be able to start the great quest in some point of the valley and you'll need to use your memory in relation to Hoenn NPC's locations <E>:devil:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Marcy"><s>

</s><POST content="203352"><s></s>203352<e></e></POST> I will only spoil that you'll be able to start the great quest in some point of the valley and you'll need to use your memory in relation to Hoenn NPC's location<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thank you for your dedication marcy. Much work and enthusiasm put into this project for you :). We appreciate it</r>

<r><QUOTE author="kaiser100"><s>

</s><POST content="203365"><s></s>203365<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Marcy"><s>
</s><POST content="203352"><s></s>203352<e></e></POST> I will only spoil that you'll be able to start the great quest in some point of the valley and you'll need to use your memory in relation to Hoenn NPC's location<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thank you for your dedication marcy. Much work and enthusiasm put into this project for you :). We appreciate it<e>

</e></QUOTE>

+1<br/>

Dont listen to those who tell u its boring, thanks for your work and fast replies about it. <3<br/>

Really funny npc-interactions there, i loved it. :)</r>

<r><QUOTE author="MestrePokemon"><s>

</s><POST content="203627"><s></s>203627<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Marcy"><s>
</s><POST content="203624"><s></s>203624<e></e></POST> Again, I'm glad to announce that a new grand quest is available at some part of the Valley Of Steel! Someone needs your help! <E>:Grin:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

is already available? <E>:Grin:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Yes! And someone should make a guide of it <E>:devil:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Marcy"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="MestrePokemon"><s>
</s><POST content="203627"><s></s>203627<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Marcy"><s>
</s><POST content="203624"><s></s>203624<e></e></POST> Again, I'm glad to announce that a new grand quest is available at some part of the Valley Of Steel! Someone needs your help! <E>:Grin:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

is already available? <E>:Grin:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Yes! And someone should make a guide of it <E>:devil:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

150 ivs? you hate me ._.? 9 pages and 300 pokeballs and the best i got is 132 ;p</r>

<t>we look for 150 iv oddish? i hope i read that right xd otherwise ima be grinding for no reason haha</t>

</SIZE>

Looking for EV-Trained level 100s?

cheap high leveled pokemon?

random rares/low leveled pokemon?

shinies?

<SIZE size="200">Then come check out

BLRTH'S Variety Shop!