Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

1. Only recently found out about this game, but I love playing it with my girlfriend. Got over 6 hours in it in the past 2 days.

2. I'd imagine The Netherlands should be reasonable to ship to.

3. My favourite Pokemon would be Scyther from Gen 1, it just looks badass! And this headset looks badass as well and my current headset broke last week, so this would save my butt! :Smile:

Sidenote: My girlfriend thinks the headset's earcups look like Hoothoot.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. [glow=red]have 190h playtime[/glow]

2. [glow=red]im from brazil[/glow] :Sing:

3. [glow=red]My favorite pokemon is venusaur[/glow] :Heart:

_____________________ :thanks: ______________________

I should win this headset for my bad this financial situation that I have no money to buy the game itself headset ( headphones colors ) . I would be very pleased with this

Hey Shane,

How many Playtime you have?

I have 230h Playtime in game.

Be in a country where I can send it?

Im from German

Tell me your Favourite Pokemong andddddd why this headset should be yours in a post on this thread.

My Favourite Pokemon are is Garchomp, and why i need a headset my old headset going to broke the are 3 Years old and now need a new headset :)

And all good luck.

255320 1. Be sure you have over 5 Hours Gameplay time.

I have 164 hours at the moment !

2553202. Be in a country where I can send it to you in the mail (for example, I can not post to North Korea, but I can post to almost the whole world)

I am from Greece (Athens)

2553203. Tell me your Favourite Pokemong andddddd why this headset should be yours in a post on this thread.

My favourite pokemon is Charizard andddddd I just need a headset !

Hello♫~

In USA

My favorite pokemon has always been Charizard for some reason. Though im starting to lean more towards Goodra now that ive had the pleasure of owning one in Omega Ruby. I like fun gameplay so im now looking for the best pokemon to use to have fun battles(I got bored of using big moves to try to OHKO everything). (like Goodra with hydration ability, rain dance, rest, thunder and sludge wave! It destroys :D)

I guess i would say i dont need this headset. I like the headset a lot. It is awesome. I dont want to be greedy though and i know there are others out there who would benefit from winning this more so than I. If I were to get this headset I would give my old headset to someone who didnt have one.

:y: Thank you for doing this for the community and good luck to all the participants!

Im from canada

My favorite pokemon was always been mewtwo mainly because when I was a kid I completed firered 100% and that was my final milestone :)

would be perfect seeing as my headset literally just broke XD

129 hours on my red server account

1. pretty sure it's over 5 hours

2. can you send it to Vietnam?

3. Arcanine, it has been my childhood's favourite and it's still is, so many memories. And i want to feel the flame flow from the headset to my ears ....... yep ...... and currently grinding a good chinchou, i just close my eyes and hear what sound the pokemon makes, with the headset i can be sure never to miss a shiny chinchou........

4. yep ..........