[Event] PRO Summer Event

Ehkoe

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

274550 Can we switch side if we want to farm torchic instead of mudkip or inverse ? How can we do ? We didn't even know we had the choice x)

Unfortunately, no. You can't switch side :/

Actually, that's the "twist" of the event which makes it different from any other events :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

275103 hi all:)where is the mt summer area?:)

Hi, when you're in the forest, there's a path north-east leading to the village, and there a path north-west leading to mt. summer exterior/exterior 2 (depends on the team you're ally with); keep following the path and you'll end at mt.summer ^^

275110 what do you mean? where do you farm it?

There are 2 different maps "mt. summer exterior", one with water pokés (if you helped team aqua) and one with fire type pokés "mt. summer exterior 2" (if you're with team magma); also, the 2nd has lava lakes whilst the 1st mainly has regular lakes x) But they're both in the same "map spot", so you can't farm both Mudkip and Torchic during the event

275219 Team magma is asking me to find 8 stones in the cave, but I didn't even found one of them? Help? :p

This guide should help you

275235 Have any requirement to battle with two bosses in vulcan islands ? ( 6 pokemon lv 100...) I have completed team aqua quest and received the clothes and the hat.

I bring a team with 3 pokemon level 100 but they don't want to battle with me :Frown:

Can't say, I brang 6 lvl 100 and could battle them just fine after that quest ^^ Perhaps even playtime requirement; but yeah, try with 6 lv100

275238 I need help i can't get out of the cave where find i the gems i have no rock smash with me

But.. How did you get in in the first place, then? .-.

And you don't have any escape rope, do you? You can still battle someone and lose or even a wild poké and disconnect in order to get back to the last pokécenter you visited

EDIT: I might have been mistaken with the other cave and the rocks with the ghosts in them; my bad, then. :D