[Event] PRO Summer Event

Ehkoe

273469 There was a bug in the event, whereby a certain NPC would give a shiny Tepig. The servers will be back online after the bug has been fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience. The NPC giving said Tepig will also be removed permanently.

And what about tepigs already spawned?

^ This, if they are left up, they are basically rewarding those that got to this bug, and punishing those that didn't. Extremely unfair imo

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

273469 There was a bug in the event, whereby a certain NPC would give a shiny Tepig. The servers will be back online after the bug has been fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience. The NPC giving said Tepig will also be removed permanently.

And what about tepigs already spawned?

^ This, if they are left up, they are basically rewarding those that got to this bug, and punishing those that didn't. Extremely unfair imo

They're getting removed, don't worry

vhtran2.gif

273503 anyone have screenshots or a video to get kalijodo gems :Frown:

clicked everything, nothing seems bugged or something

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I beat Team Aqua, i even caught a Torchic and now the map is just gone for me and the mudkip spawn is there wtf is this?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.