[Event] PRO Summer Event

Ehkoe

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

276486 Hey, where is the way to "Mt. Summer Exterior"? I just find "Mt. Summer Exterior 2" but not "1". :o

You won't be able to go there if you choose to help Team Magma.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

276515 can someone explain to me what we can earn in this event?are we getting something from beating team aqua/magma like the mayor asked us to?

You get new clothing from the leader of the team you helped, as well as new hat and some money from the mayor.

Also, you can now battle the 2 summer guardian bosses in the island and do Rick's mudkip/torchic collecting quest.

276515 can someone explain to me what we can earn in this event?are we getting something from beating team aqua/magma like the mayor asked us to?

You get new clothing from the leader of the team you helped, as well as new hat and some money from the mayor.

Also, you can now battle the 2 summer guardian bosses in the island and do Rick's mudkip/torchic collecting quest.

ty friend :) how can check how many summer coins i have?

Hope this link can help you: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=48054

Hope this link can help you: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=48054

thank you :)

Do we have daily limit to submit mudkip/torchic ? I tried to submit the one that i just caught today, but when I choose the "I Caught a New One" , Rick said that "You've already submitted 5 Pokemon to me today, I am afraid; that is the daily-maximal quota for doing my challenge"."Try again tomorrow". It didnt even let me choose the torchic that i caught. I think it is my 1st or 2nd torchic today.

That is correct; a 5-Pokemon daily quota is imposed, which will preclude you from submitting anymore Pokemon until 24 hours have elapsed since the juncture you submitted your fifth Pokemon--when the timer actuates. It may be the first Torchic that you've tried submitting "today" (with respect to semantic ambiguity), but it sounds like your fifth one from the last batch was submitted within the past-24 hours.

Whether or not this limitation should stand, however, is another question.

The current quota exists as a holdover from the entire framework's inception in the 2015 Halloween event wherein Pumpkin and Duskull IVs were liquidated into Halloween Points; that has been transposed to the diametrical Mudkip and Torchic Pokemon in this event and has only been re-examined and revamped recently.

While Duskull and Pumpkin were congruously thematic to the event, the fact is that they were relatively common enough that the 5-Pokemon quota was needed to curb an otherwise-excessive stream of Halloween Point payouts; that is not the case with Mudkip and Torchic, as both seem to be much rarer.

Since they take on a different complexion, a different purview must be adopted and thus I'll seriously envisage deregulating--if not completely removing--the daily limit when considering how hard it is to hunt this event's cream-of-the-crop Pokemon.

Also, as an informative reminder: the new Torchic you caught will count when submitted later, however, because even if you need to wait for their submissibility, the fact is that the date has already been registered when submitting the fifth Pokemon and thus those caught after that juncture will still count for the task when redeemed for points.

Ah i see, i thought that the daily reset of a fixed time i.e 00.00 server time, but it is depends on the 5th pokemon submitted instead. Really thanks for the info. :Grin:

Where can I find Rick? :)