Official Tournament Talk

Rekkuza

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

319707 Without the OT rule, I dont necessarily need ms to get ms only pokes. I can just buy and use them with ingame money. No real money is needed.

lol, and me selling 20 MS, buy the best possible pokes and get auto win isn't P2W? Good logic.

It is indeed less pay2win than with the OT rule. I doubt you get my point.

You can do as you described. But thats the nature of the ms medalions. They are tradeable. Nothing more. Following your argument this whole game and pvp environment is pay2win because I can do so in any other case but this torunament.

But without this OT rule, YOU DONT NEED TO BUY THEM,whether with real money or ingame money. You can farm pokedollars and buy ms only pokemon. So far so good.

But with the OT rule, you need to get ms medalions first before i can even think about ms only pokemon.

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

319716 It is indeed less pay2win than with the OT rule. I doubt you get my point.

You can do as you described. But thats the nature of the ms medalions. They are tradeable. Nothing more. Following your argument this whole game and pvp environment is pay2win because I can do so in any other case but this torunament.

But without this OT rule, YOU DONT NEED TO BUY THEM,whether with real money or ingame money. You can farm pokedollars and buy ms only pokemon. So far so good.

But with the OT rule, you need to get ms medalions first before i can even think about ms only pokemon.

You can buy MS, period. There is nothing a paying player can do, but non-paying player can't. MS is tradable, you can obtain MS even without paying real money. Paying real money just speed up the process. And grinding money for a MS then farm for OT is A LOT less P2W than competing with someone who sold a bunch of MS and bought all the best pokemons. How are the newer players going to even compete with someone who has a full team of 28*6 epic pokemons because they bought them all?

3sJBaVY.gif

319707 Without the OT rule, I dont necessarily need ms to get ms only pokes. I can just buy and use them with ingame money. No real money is needed.

Despite drilbur is there any relevant pokemon only ms at the moment. I'll bug shane or niko about it.

frillish, gothita, flabebe, hippopotas, tynamo, tirtouga, klefki, deino... These are the ones which came quickly to my mind

iirc some of the doctor quest rewards are ms only too.

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

Guest arknesss

Did you know Anduin was in a movie? take a look at ishotmyself ( dot) com Hi Anduin happy to see me? well my good sir tell you boyfriend I said hi.

Did you know Anduin was in a movie? take a look at ishotmyself ( dot) com Hi Anduin happy to see me? well my good sir tell you boyfriend I said hi.

Why is it that so many people think . Oh this guy just brought the most epic pokes so he's going to win... Vs someone with a lot of knowlage in pvp. Js it takes more then just buying Pokemon to be good you have to show skill. Like I said b4 I know people who buy all their Pokemon and get trashed in pvp va people who don't. Money buys Pokemon not skill

4K82h71.png