Factions Concept.

Orihara

Well reading this whole subject over, I'm not sure how to improve the PvE portion but as for the PvP I do have an idea to maybe add on. Perhaps the two guilds when one of each member confront one another in the same map (just like when an npc sees you and auto challenges you to a battle) a notice can pop up 'An enemy guild member is within sight! Do you want to battle to try to win points for your guild?' Yes or No' Later on those points can be used in the bigger planned battles for maybe the usage of certain items or certain Pokemon or how of a level the Pokemon can be to be entered with. Just a thought ~ Over all I love this factions idea but it needs a lot of tweaking and possible new maps just for exclusive guild wars.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is factions still going to be implemented? I'm really waiting for this to happen :D Once you've collected all 8 gym badges and beaten all the bosses, PVP is really the only thing left to do (or collect pokes, which is what I do atm). Factions could add a completely new factor to the game, and it would definitely boost player motivation to become better and stronger.

Pris let it happennn :Angel:

DOsKEpD.gifgardevoir.gif

Why not ? I really love the concept of factions, but i think it will be hard to integrate to the game. Because of the simple gameplay. However, i would like to join the evil factions Mouhahah :Crazy: !!!

tumblr_naa02qjHjC1s4cujlo1_500.gif

Rolling Rolling ... Itai .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.

<i></i>

The concept make me think of Ragnarok Online, the WoE (War of Emperium) were like wednesday and sunday, for 2 hours, guilds were fighting each others in a castle map just for the occasion, and the one that could take the castle and keep it for the 2 hours had their name on it until the next WoE.

Like it could be targeting a pokemon dungeon and it would be like the first factions to conquer it would win the event, and it could be like one event per day, at different hour or not, to let people who can't connect one day, still do it (no sure my sentence make sense).

So it brings back the idea of faction just being the guilds but still it interest me.

That's my way of interpreting what you propose ^^

Would be quite awesome, however I suggest that the names & Ideals should be directly opposite of each other, your current naming seems like two sides of the same coin. solely naming wise, take Team Magma & Team Aqua as a good example. I've only made it to the SS. ANNE in game, as I just recently started, however the dialogue is one of the things most appealing to me about PRO, the lines & story that you guys have created (At least what i've seen thus far) Are far more appealing then what would be found in the original GBAs.

Revolution Definition (Google Definitions) - a forcible overthrow of a government or social order in favor of a new system.

Rebel Definition (Google Definitions) - a person who rises in opposition or armed resistance against an established government or ruler.

What are the benefits for the people that doesn't like PVP? Some people don't play competitively.

Also suggestion:

Hopefully uniforms for each.

Special pokemon for each, a faction mascot.

Each faction should a benefit of their own, to give players a reason join them.

For people that don't like PVP have benefits for them. So they won't feel left out.

Also I kind of like the name you choose. Just take "Army" from the first one.

Hello!

I like the idea, and I came with some suggestions:

For those who aren't interested, they can play the game without joining any faction.

Possibility to make 2 servers, one PVE and one PVP, with the PVP one making players able to force a battle between each others (or at least if they are in different factions)

Well, I'm sorry if they already got mentioned, I didn't reach everything ^^" but I hope this concept will become a project.