Factions Concept.

Orihara

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if population is gonna be split in half, i think an addition would be some army-coins, to buy exclusive gear, depending on ranking.

Everytime one player from one army wins in pvp another guy from the other army he gets increase in ranking and some coins.

Depending on his ranking status he unlock some gear, like hats or even pokes i dont know, that he buy with the army-coins.

An idea for the leading faction is that they could have a small discount at npc based shops.

There could be different mode cycles for the faction war.

Pvp

Most Pve encounters

Most poke dollars earned

Most pokemon caught (this could be a gold sink considering the amount of pokeballs you would need to buy)

Most fishing encounter/caught

Fishing idea: some what like the bug catching contest in pokemon gold/silver, you have a set time to catch as meny rare pokemon (5 at most) faction with the highest amount of rare pokemon win (create a fishing area for this to stop players from getting pokemon from pc)(also disable trade in the area aswell to prevent potential cheating)

One boss with TONS of hp each player from each faction haas 1 chance to shell out as much damage as possible then they have a counter places on their character till they can fight again, faction to deal the most damage wins (dmg rank can be placed in each faction to show of stats)

I can probably list things off all night lol but i need to make dinner..

this topic is complety hilarius, the faction in the real world is a antagonic relation of power based in the capitalism"imperialism", in were the server(red, blue, green and the color of the raimbow) have the power of all, and in other hand the "people" that are alone in their phone playing like stupid, making donation"thasing money" to win anything. it is all the faction