Factions Concept.

Orihara

I haven't read every post in this topic but had a thought on how raids could be done.

You have a zone set aside for the raid area. Before the fighting area will be a team set up area. You could make team size any amount of people you want. 2, 3, 6, 10, etc?

Each person will have their 6 pokemon. Inside the dungeon will be several npcs that the party must defeat. One person from your team fights the first one, someone else fights another, and so on. Your not allowed to leave the raid zone and come back so health/pp is at a premium.

At the end you could make 1 massive npc fight where you take turns fighting him and if the first person only manages to dent the first pokemon of the boss, then the 2nd person takes over with the remaining health of the 1st pokemon.

This would allow for more concept on party's because you could make several npcs cover a more range of weaknesses.

This can probably be improved upon but was just the first thing that came in mind for me when talking about pokemon raids.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

79357 Would joining factions affect guild interactions? By this I mean, does it matter if your guild consists of members from both factions?

this important question, and i also like the idea of factions but wouldn't want it to interfere with our guilds

Fighting Gym Leader

this idea is awesome,hope it will be introduced in the future.

just an idea for the "raids"- just like in the new generation games,you can do hoard battle which includes a "Boss" pokemon.

hope to hear more about it in the future.

• 2 weeks later...