Boss Revamp Complete

Biaozila

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

335994 do bugsy give snivy now? thor said she would soon.

Yes she does now :3

can you give us a list with all new pokemons/new for yellow? :D

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

336023 Zezu wrote:

Source of the post do bugsy give snivy now? thor said she would soon.

Yes she does now :3

No she doesn't give snivy, I spent too much time reading script and saw snivy as shiny. Anyway she doesn't give snivy(yet), so sorry about the confusion. :Cry:

1BT6Lbi.png

No she doesn't give snivy, I spent too much time reading script and saw snivy as shiny. Anyway she doesn't give snivy(yet), so sorry about the confusion. :Cry:

No problem, we all get confused sometimes :Crazy:

But... Noooooo, my future little epic god shiny baby Snivy :Frown:

336037 But since I messed up on this one and I'm too nice to just let it go, I will add the Snivy to boss reward list tomorrow. But for real, Red approved it, so kudos to Red.

good guy red

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

336037 But since I messed up on this one and I'm too nice to just let it go, I will add the Snivy to boss reward list tomorrow. But for real, Red approved it, so kudos to Red.

Every starter but Tepig will be in the game sooner or later (+ the Tepig gate in Summer event), tell the truth, the staff hate me. :Cry:

But Snivy will be with Bugsy? I have to activate my MS? :Frown: