Boss Revamp Complete

Biaozila

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

335418 can i ask you why the increased shiny chance? only cause some of the rewards are not collectable outside of the bosses circuit? ty for the work, good luck for next ideas, and as usual cheers,

Nos

They have been high since they were first created. They have now been lowered following increasing reports of excessive rewards of Shiny Pokemon.

It might just have been coincidence that there's been an insurgence of Shiny rewards the past week(s). In any case, the odds are lower now.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

at first I was kinda hyped for it but excluding Nareo makes it well lets say; pointless at least for me (rip shiny munchlax)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.