New Weekly Transit Pass

Biaozila

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

350621 I honestly don't get it.

Why some people are complaining? Because this will help players to save more money, which means they have more money to spend in trade, which means more money around the market in an economy almost pg up because of the inflation, situation that ask more more money in the pocket of the players to be solved... so somebody explain to me all the "it will ruins the economy" I read in the first pages.

there u got the problem

more money on the server = things will get more expensive = money will become more worthless from time to time

I might be totally overreacting about this whole thing but in theory still should happen

350641 TLDR: Weekly ticket will help for inflation and will generally help people travelling around such as daycares and sellers.

No sure how more money on the server will help the inflation at all

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

350695 People who are complaining are the rich players with tons of money. They don't really care about the poor players who can't afford to spend on subway like them

I didn't expect poor players to complain at all, they will benefit from this a lot.

The overall denial of a good money sink (way to get around) will hurt the economy sooner or later, we will have increased money on the server and people will eventually complain about rising prices and so on.

just a little game:

ask yourself why for example Greece isn't printing their own money in order to get out of their crisis?

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I bought the transit pass yesterday and it is great! I run up and down to trainers valley. I run between saffron and goldenrod to finish daycare quests. I like that I don't have to pay for Hoenn's teleportation and get to an excavation entrance just to pay again. It helps a lot so thanks to the scripter, kudo's.

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif

Why some people are complaining? Because this will help players to save more money, which means they have more money to spend in trade, which means more money around the market in an economy almost pg up because of the inflation, situation that ask more more money in the pocket of the players to be solved... so somebody explain to me all the "it will ruins the economy" I read in the first pages.

Inflation in mmo's has the same effects as in every society. Those on top arent affected directly because they earn enough/have enough savings to compansate these effects. The bottom once are affected directly because they simply cant do that.

In case of PRO inflation affects everyone that isnt investing $/€ or cant/hasnt invest/ed alot of time (casual/new players). Yes u may have more money but if the amount of money isnt equal or above the inflationrate u are losing money. That means u have more money but u can buy less on the open market for it.

... People who are complaining are the rich players with tons of money. They don't really care about the poor players who can't afford to spend on subway like them.

Wrong! (Yes, this sounds like Trump)

Rich players are rich for a reason ($$$ or grinding/time spent or both). And most of the stuff done helps "rich" players more than it helps casual players. And i actually said i will use it if i know it will save me money in the next 7 days. You may think that this change helps casual players but those investing more time benefit more from it because they will use speed travelling more often (look at the calculation). Another example are dig spots or poke stops. You think a casual player has a basic income from them, correct. But basic (=stable) income means losing money in an inflated system. And that's important to know for a casual. If u focus on digging and pokestops as a casual u are losing money (and fall even further behind compared to the rest)!

A solution that would help casual players way more would have been you have x speed travels per week for free and only pay the price if u need more than that.

350629...)

TLDR: Weekly ticket will help for inflation and will generally help people travelling around such as daycares and sellers.

(Im 100% sure u wanted to say "against inflation" given the whole context) so compared to how it was before it wont, because those who dont spent enough money to make profit wont buy it (therefore the same money is destroyed) and everyone else saves money -> more money = inflation

All Prehax or I did was pointing out the change (and other stuff) will force inflation which hurts casuals/new players.

So please if u (as the staff) arent focusing on fighting inflation or have other ways to deal with it (but u dont have them right now!) or have other goals for the game just say so. Im fine with it because at "worst" i stop playing PRO. But dont try to spread "alternative facts".

TBH Im done with the discussion if pointing out a problem to improve things makes me the bad/mean person, who is "only interested in creating a toxic atmosphere and is not appreciating anything". I always thought that objectivly criticising stuff is fundamental to the enlightened western world but i guess im wrong. Just maxing the own profit is the correct thing to do!

#crazy people

#crazy world

Inflation in mmo's has the same effects as in every society. Those on top arent affected directly because they earn enough/have enough savings to compansate these effects. The bottom once are affected directly because they simply cant do that.

In case of PRO inflation affects everyone that isnt investing $/€ or cant/hasnt invest/ed alot of time (casual/new players). Yes u may have more money but if the amount of money isnt equal or above the inflationrate u are losing money. That means u have more money but u can buy less on the open market for it.

... People who are complaining are the rich players with tons of money. They don't really care about the poor players who can't afford to spend on subway like them.

Wrong! (Yes, this sounds like Trump)

Rich players are rich for a reason ($$$ or grinding/time spent or both). And most of the stuff done helps "rich" players more than it helps casual players. And i actually said i will use it if i know it will save me money in the next 7 days. You may think that this change helps casual players but those investing more time benefit more from it because they will use speed travelling more often (look at the calculation). Another example are dig spots or poke stops. You think a casual player has a basic income from them, correct. But basic (=stable) income means losing money in an inflated system. And that's important to know for a casual. If u focus on digging and pokestops as a casual u are losing money (and fall even further behind compared to the rest)!

A solution that would help casual players way more would have been you have x speed travels per week for free and only pay the price if u need more than that.

350629...)

TLDR: Weekly ticket will help for inflation and will generally help people travelling around such as daycares and sellers.

(Im 100% sure u wanted to say "against inflation" given the whole context) so compared to how it was before it wont, because those who dont spent enough money to make profit wont buy it (therefore the same money is destroyed) and everyone else saves money -> more money = inflation

All Prehax or I did was pointing out the change (and other stuff) will force inflation which hurts casuals/new players.

So please if u (as the staff) arent focusing on fighting inflation or have other ways to deal with it (but u dont have them right now!) or have other goals for the game just say so. Im fine with it because at "worst" i stop playing PRO. But dont try to spread "alternative facts".

TBH Im done with the discussion if pointing out a problem to improve things makes me the bad/mean person, who is "only interested in creating a toxic atmosphere and is not appreciating anything". I always thought that objectivly criticising stuff is fundamental to the enlightened western world but i guess im wrong. Just maxing the own profit is the correct thing to do!

#crazy people

#crazy world

ayy where is the thanks button, this comment pretty much sums it up especially this part

[glow=green]TBH Im done with the discussion if pointing out a problem to improve things makes me the bad/mean person, who is "only interested in creating a toxic atmosphere and is not appreciating anything"[/glow]. I always thought that objectivly criticising stuff is fundamental to the enlightened western world but i guess im wrong. Just maxing the own profit is the correct thing to do!