New Weekly Transit Pass

Biaozila

350312 Noone should complain imo, since its completely optional and doesnt impact anyone in a negative way. Good job on the transit pass

It does affect the in-game economy.

Money-sink (also known as a "gold sink") is a term used to denote a game mechanic that helps to control the inflation rate and in-game economy. Without various money-sinks, the developers would have no viable means of introducing money into, or removing excess coin from, the game's economy.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

350312 I think its a good addition, especially for people who go to Trainers Valley multiple times every day for headbutting trees there (like me :Grin: )

Noone should complain imo, since its completely optional and doesnt impact anyone in a negative way. Good job on the transit pass :y:

Well like prehax said, its a worse gold sink. lets say you only use it to go to Trainers Valley everyday. Thats 15k a day for 7 days. You're saving 5k a week just on that, on top of free traveling for everything else. Its TOO good of a deal imo.

350312 I think its a good addition, especially for people who go to Trainers Valley multiple times every day for headbutting trees there (like me :Grin: )

Noone should complain imo, since its completely optional and doesnt impact anyone in a negative way. Good job on the transit pass :y:

Well like prehax said, its a worse gold sink. lets say you only use it to go to Trainers Valley everyday. Thats 15k a day for 7 days. You're saving 5k a week just on that, on top of free traveling for everything else. Its TOO good of a deal imo.

giphy.gif

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

:Grin: It's nice for the player that moving all region everyday ,especially for those who do excavation,digging and doctor daily quest everyday,but not much benefit for those who rarely play/go to other region, but still nice :y: btw does this include hoenn teleport pokemon at roadside?

giphy.gif

[glow=red]Here's NicoChan :3[/glow]

350328 Just to conclude things, the addition of the NPC is not for a better gold sink, it's simply to make people's life easier. There are better and bigger gold sinks planned after Sinnoh.

You should actually read what I wrote, honestly.. lmao

I never said it was a money sink at all

350328 Just to conclude things, the addition of the NPC is not for a better gold sink, it's simply to make people's life easier. There are better and bigger gold sinks planned after Sinnoh.

Then make it free? if its not a gold sink, why do these things cost money in the first place? I thought they were gold sinks. Why not add breeding into the game to "make people's life easier". Ive spent over 500 hours trying to catch epic pokemon why not just make my life easier and give them to me :)

At the same time it does make it less painful to earn money though, pfft before the pass I had to grind battles just for 20-70 pokebucks. As overpriced as things are in yellow server it makes it easier on newer players like me who want to do alot on the game. I caught myself buying ms with coins just to sell for 700k and 1.4mil just to be able to afford traveling, certain berries or items for training. Before i could even afford to buy my first ms I was stuck in Victory Road grinding for $ to buy a couple RC's to level my pikachu to 100 for 98. As much as I use the transports to get to places, the whole pass thing is a big help.

But a perma pass for $10-25mil would be enjoyable lol, that way you grind or sell pokemon or do whatever to get that. (Half-Serious)

Some people don't like being forced to be stuck in an area just because they can't afford to travel or have to pay2travel.

I was paying to travel, just so i can collect certain pokemon i want. I've already spent about $30-40 on being able to get transportation and item money via selling ms...and this is really my 2nd week straight of playing all day long. (Yes I'm no lifeing this game but I have an online job that I do while playing this, it's an addicting game :Cool: ) my money gets drained enough from going to ev training areas again and again for different pokemon to ev train. I went from 1.2 mil to 880k off that alone today and im nowhere near done training :/