New Weekly Transit Pass

Biaozila

If only Yellow and Blue were working right now for me to use such a pass right now... :Shocked: been bored for the past hour and work is making it worse...

Meh, even if it takes a while for them to reboot, I'll stay up anyways to finsih EV training Chansey/Snorlax...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

350373 If the price could be different? It could but the idea was spoke between multiple staff members, which some have a far knowledge and experience, and others have just a fast experience, and with that, multiple and different opinions were gathered and the merged, and 100k was the outcome, which seems to be accepted by most of the community. And let's be honest, it's a great deal ;)

Yes thats my point. It pays for its self quickly without even making full use of it. $150k seems better, still a great deal but not as over powered. I like the idea, I think its great just over powered.

350335 And people wonder why the staff team keeps getting smaller and smaller

I don't think this comment was necessary, we all have different opinions and if I don't like the change, well I will most likely say something.

The overall concept of this "pass" is to make the game easier and well I don't want an easier game.

I wasn't even referring to you. I don't know why you feel addressed with everything. You are not the center of the universe, sorry to inform you.

I don't think most of your comments are necessary either, yet you're entitled to post them. So I'm entitled to post my comments as well.

To put things into your words.

Stop being salty/mad instantly.

[glow=#10112a]The actions that you're taking now...

Are they based on the ideals you cling to? Or are they based on actual truths? And if they are... How much of the truth do you think you know?[/glow]

sig291q3h.png

[glow=#10112a]Follow our official Instagram PokemonRevolutionOfficial for updates, sneak peeks and giveaways![/glow]

Very thanks to the PRO team for allowing us more comfort when traveling fast, because let's be honest ... 100k is a good price (depending on how much you can take advantage of course), since only the trip to Hoenn for excavations for 7 Days are 70k (5k one way and 5k return) + trainer valley + Daily trips + etc...

Thanks PRO...I like it :Grin: :y:

hype Waiting for Sinnoh hype

XtY5Rek.png

350373 ...

criticism isnt about attacking a person or not respecting the effort u invest into the game, it's about sharing concerns and therefore improving an idea/situation because we (as players) care about the game.

So if Prehax (or like i did in other topics) share concerns about the influence of an idea/change to the economy it's because one of the major downfalls to mmos is an "out-of-hand" economy. And what's happening to your effort if the game fails because of that?

On the transit pass:

- If i do excavation everyday i travel from kanto->hoenn and back and use teleport 2 times (lilicove <->Mauville) = 15k/day --> 105k/week

- If i do digging twice a week i travel from kanto -> johto and back, the train 1x in kanto (end point fuchsia -> saffron), and 2x in johto (azalea->mahagony &

cherrygrove->goldenrod) = 17,5k -> 35k/week

- battling bosses: 5k to love island, 15k for traveling through the regions (Kanto->Hoenn->Jotho->Kanto), 5k teleport in hoenn (lilycove<->Mauville), 5k in Kanto (cinnabar, fuchsia->vermillion) = 30k -> 15k/week (without ms)

=> 155k/week not counting the "impulsive" use of speed traveling.

so i would definitly stay in a win zone if i know i will do these things during the week. If i play/do less it's a question about how much times can i safe with the all-inclusive speed travelling (time=money, which is an extra income for those who buy it anyways). Overall the more u play the more u benefit from this change.

So new money sinks have been announced with sinnoh. Till than this change will increase the money count of each server.

350373 ...

criticism isnt about attacking a person or not respecting the effort u invest into the game, it's about sharing concerns and therefore improving an idea/situation because we (as players) care about the game.

So if Prehax (or like i did in other topics) share concerns about the influence of an idea/change to the economy it's because one of the major downfalls to mmos is an "out-of-hand" economy. And what's happening to your effort if the game fails because of that?

On the transit pass:

- If i do excavation everyday i travel from kanto->hoenn and back and use teleport 2 times (lilicove <->Mauville) = 15k/day --> 105k/week

- If i do digging twice a week i travel from kanto -> johto and back, the train 1x in kanto (end point fuchsia -> saffron), and 2x in johto (azalea->mahagony &

cherrygrove->goldenrod) = 17,5k -> 35k/week

- battling bosses: 5k to love island, 15k for traveling through the regions (Kanto->Hoenn->Jotho->Kanto), 5k teleport in hoenn (lilycove<->Mauville), 5k in Kanto (cinnabar, fuchsia->vermillion) = 30k -> 15k/week (without ms)

=> 155k/week not counting the "impulsive" use of speed traveling.

so i would definitly stay in a win zone if i know i will do these things during the week. If i play/do less it's a question about how much times can i safe with the all-inclusive speed travelling (time=money, which is an extra income for those who buy it anyways). Overall the more u play the more u benefit from this change.

So new money sinks have been announced with sinnoh. Till than this change will increase the money count of each server.

add twice a day headbutt in Trainers Valley each time it would cost 15k

14x 15k = 210k

just the Trainers Valley headbutts would cost twice as much as the pass

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Regarding the coment from Higana, that was meant because most of the times, after so much hard work, to see the first words from the community being negative are just motivation killers, and please let it not be a thing for the sake of the team. I am not a content team member but I see their work and their devotion, and remember, they need to merge their real life with their PRO life to bring more things for you guys, which they love to do it, but they feel most of the times underappreciated.

In the whole thread there are like, 3 or 4 people complaining and 15 or more thanking and appreciating your work. There ALWAYS will be some complaints (but mind you, those people mostly are not offending the team, they just show some consequences of that weekly pass). I know it's hard but sometimes you need to see the good responses because lately I got the feeling that you are ignoring the ones who are appreciating you and focus only on those who complain (and those are the minority). We, as players, really see that you work hard and you need to divide your time between your life and game, but... treat us fairly, would you? Be honest. There is no Valentine Day? Okay, sorry guys it was to be (I don't believe the explanation that it was not to be implemented, sorry, there is too huge coincidence with pink Poke and Valentine), but we will work hard and give you Pinkan Island soon. And we get it, we will wait. Here, people say some things about weekly pass? Take their opinion into consideration (as you did with suggesting money sink later in the future) and thanks those who are happy with the pass.

I will highlight it just in case, my comment was written not to offend anyone. I'm just sharing my opinion connected with few things lately. I like the idea of the weekly pass, because I travel a lot, that's all.

350566 We, as players, really see that you work hard and you need to divide your time between your life and game, but... treat us fairly, would you? Be honest. There is no Valentine Day? Okay, sorry guys it was to be (I don't believe the explanation that it was not to be implemented, sorry, there is too huge coincidence with pink Poke and Valentine), but we will work hard and give you Pinkan Island soon.

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean with this. We started working on Pinkan Island more than a month ago. Progress was faster than expected and it's simply a coincidence that it's almost finished around the same time as VD. There is no event for VD, because we don't see VD as a holiday or something worth giving an event to. Pinkan Island won't be an event, but an entire new, permanent area. It has nothing to do with VD.

Thank you for your feedback and we try not to let the negative comments weight us down, but considering that appreciation is THE ONLY thing we get from working on this game (no money etc.), it's a huge motivation killer if you have some people who not only post their opinion once or twice, but comment it on every single post by someone else.

Also I apologize if it feels like we are ignoring the people who appreciate our work. This is not the case and we are constantly thinking about how we can thank the grateful community, this is also why we created an instagram with giveaways etc. :Shy: If you have any suggestion on what we can do to show that we are grateful to the community let me know! :Heart:

[glow=#10112a]The actions that you're taking now...

Are they based on the ideals you cling to? Or are they based on actual truths? And if they are... How much of the truth do you think you know?[/glow]

sig291q3h.png

[glow=#10112a]Follow our official Instagram PokemonRevolutionOfficial for updates, sneak peeks and giveaways![/glow]