New Weekly Transit Pass

Biaozila

350279 I don't get the whole point of this anyway, removing two good money sinks (RC/Sash seller) and then implementing something that is nonproductive towards money sinks.

Well, it's not intended as a money sink, it's intended to be something that benefits players, simple as that.

then why cost money at all? I thought the whole idea behind it was a money sink, the only money sink

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

350279 I don't get the whole point of this anyway, removing two good money sinks (RC/Sash seller) and then implementing something that is nonproductive towards money sinks.

Well, it's not intended as a money sink, it's intended to be something that benefits players, simple as that.

then why cost money at all? I thought the whole idea behind it was a money sink, the only money sink

The trains are a money sink, he/she is referring to the new NPC. (I guess)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

350298 Weekly is not bad but if we had the option of a monthly pass, it would be great!

It was originally intended to be monthly pass, but due to technical difficulties, we had to change it to weekly. That's why in some places(that I missed) you might still see it being referred to as "Monthly Transit Pass".

1BT6Lbi.png

The game has enough money sinks imo. This is a great feature to balance money sinks and convenience. Thanks!

for example?

Safari Zone; isn't really something I would call "a good money sink"

Excavation sites; yeah they lowered the price for it after the rework right?

mh what else?

__

I don't hate the idea, it is honestly pretty good for myself but my points are still valid, it is counterproductive towards money sinks and a healthy in-game economy.

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

350306 and steel valley????

No, it is just for the teleportation things not something like valley of steel or excavation sites

Guest Kabanero91

I think its a good addition, especially for people who go to Trainers Valley multiple times every day for headbutting trees there (like me :Grin: )

Noone should complain imo, since its completely optional and doesnt impact anyone in a negative way. Good job on the transit pass :y: