New Island in sight! Pinkan Island!

Unknown007

Yo fellow trainers, there have been recent reports of a new island being spotted. Lo and behold, it looks like it's teeming with exotic Pokemon!

pinkan_by_unknownoo8-db6dbok.jpg

Wait wa-! Something's not right! We need people to help! Talk to Officer Jenny in Vermilion City so start the small quest! Make sure you are well prepared (Officer Jenny will make sure you are), it won't be an easy task to complete!

Well ok, who am I kidding? On behalf of the crew, we hope you like the new addition! :Shy:

EDIT:

Some of the Pokemon were unfortunately missing their pink art sprite; these were temporarily removed until they are added. This will require a client update.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you will enjoy it :)

Ipe4SrP.png

Do not contact a staff member for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

aaaayyyy nice

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

How exciting! I wonder what I can catch on that island :o

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.