New Island in sight! Pinkan Island!

Unknown007

353219 If you are so much against RNG, then I don't think PRO is your game. You'll make yourself happier playing simulators that give you the Pokemon you want on a silver plate.

I'm not against RNG that much ,and i'm well aware RNG is the base of numerous games , the thing is : i'm against a no-progressive one . For my grammar and my willing to , i'll start making effort after i gotta stop being disgusted about the game . Why should i make effort in the first place when someone in particulary doesn't ? . Nvm he did ONCE .

353219 You talk about RNG being the reason why bots exist in game, but bots exist in games that also don't involve RNG. All games that involve progression equate time to progress, and that's what bots excel at.

I never said RNG was the sole existing reason behind online games being filled with bots ,and that's ain't the case , but PRO being ONLY RNG based is just asking for it to such a level . (aka the 2k wave ban with a pretty small community )

353219 I would love to add items, fix existing ones, yet again, it's not within the things I have access to. The single person who is able to do it has a lot less free time than I probably do...

Nothing new , you'r not teaching me anything here .

For people not being aware of few thing , there only one name coming back again and again with majority of pro's issue , Unknown just gaved you a hint if i would say and I could give one aswell why the "staff drama" happenned few months ago .

Mimimimimimimii

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conversation? All you've done this entire time is been a condescending [Censored] and used flimsy arguments such as "if you don't like it don't go". How about you bring an actual argument to the table instead of deflecting into attacking my wording and phrasing? There are a good portion of the playerbase that would love to use "recolored" pokemon as Prehax put it.

What's left to counter argument when the argument itself doesn't carry any weight? It's wording. I already gave you arguments, you flatly rejected them. How am I supposed to take yours? I'll say it one last time: in any game, there are aspects that some people won't consider fun/worthwhile. We cannot satisfy everyone the same way because everyone is different. Content is added to hopefully be fun for as many people as possible. There's always going to be some people who don't like it for their own reasons, it's not because of that that things will change.

I will ignore anything else that comes from you because seriously, I cannot change how you think.

Same could be same for you, there's no way I could ever change the way you staffers think about the rates at which pokemon spawn. I'm not talking about satisfying EVERYONE I'm talking about satisfying a LARGE PORTION of your playerbase.

My argument doesn't hold any weight? Seriously, that's how you treat your loyal players? It's unfortunate that you guys don't get paid because you would be fired by now for the crap you say to people.

353250 Same could be same for you, there's no way I could ever change the way you staffers think about the rates at which pokemon spawn. I'm not talking about satisfying EVERYONE I'm talking about satisfying a LARGE PORTION of your playerbase.

My argument doesn't hold any weight? Seriously, that's how you treat your loyal players? It's unfortunate that you guys don't get paid because you would be fired by now for the [Censored] you say to people.

The rate is fine, you just suck.

3sJBaVY.gif

353250 Same could be same for you, there's no way I could ever change the way you staffers think about the rates at which pokemon spawn. I'm not talking about satisfying EVERYONE I'm talking about satisfying a LARGE PORTION of your playerbase.

My argument doesn't hold any weight? Seriously, that's how you treat your loyal players? It's unfortunate that you guys don't get paid because you would be fired by now for the [Censored] you say to people.

The rate is fine, you just suck.

Good one! Just what I would expect from the brown-nosing guild rurotten.

353565 what are the requirements for pinkan?

Look on the forums, it's there :P

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

353565 what are the requirements for pinkan?

Hoenn Champion and 250 hours of playtime

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

353735 Pink Caterpie

XXSSqDG.gif

that got me pretty good lmao

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.