Staff spawned monsters in ranked PvP

Red

Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?

• I don't mind
    • I don't mind staff using edited monsters in non ranked battle
    • No, because it's not fair

I think this is very unfair, because the edited pokes do not have the same work and sacrifice of the players that spend days behind good pokes to use in pvp.

The staff work hard yes, but is it really fair to use pokes that it is impossible to get caught by normal players?

Att: Temma

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

370019 I think this is very unfair, because the edited pokes do not have the same work and sacrifice of the players that spend days behind good pokes to use in pvp.

6months of work is nothing to you, helping the community,making the game what it is today; sorry but your arguments are invalid

#edit fixed typo

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

370023 (non illegal/4 moves, 510 EVs and such)

Exactly this :p

Staff Pokemon all follow the rules of Pokemon; they're actually spawned at level 5 and then trained to how the staff member wants. None are considered "illegal" to VGC standards ^^

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

370023 Assuming "edited monsters" a legit (non illegal/4 moves, 510 EVs and such), I don't mind. Otherwise, it's not fair.

They can choose the IV's as well as the hiddenpower, ability and nature (EV's don't go further than 510) and they are restricted to the moves that are allowed in PVP, the Base Power is lower than 600 (Mew/Celebi/Jirachi have 600, Slaking has 670); so there is no big deal whatsoever (like the Goth. Shadowtag vote; salty red player all over the place; I play on yellow and never had a problem with such pokemon).

846712fcc8a693ab8db770f0169a5791.png

56a652cf8fa65ceb8194f8dd36c94f91.png

fa6f899f73c0deae1d183d058f7a66aa.png

volca.jpg

unknown.png

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

370019 I think this is very unfair, because the edited pokes do not have the same work and sacrifice of the players that spend days behind good pokes to use in pvp.

6months of work is nothing to you, helping the community,making the game what it is today; sorry but your agreements are invalid

The arguments from Temma are valid and i agree with him!!

Now dude the staff work is volunteer work and if they are volunteers was to make the game and the community grow!!

If somebody join to staff because of the staffmons get out now!!

Yes they deserve to be rewarded for hard and free work but ins't only the staffmons the rewards e-e they win free ms, mounts (i see ridesempai with mount dark absol, i see deidara7 with the mask appeared the aktsuk maski from naruto and thats itens is only for staff accounts not for players accounts and they use in player account) etc etc

Before any staffmon was allowed in the battles (ranked and non-ranked) but this is abusive and unfair and there they created the rule of puppetry off only base status 600 to ranked which continued to be unfair for regular users!!

And I will not tell you more!! see ya

370030 The arguments from Temma are valid and i agree with him!!

Now dude the staff work is volunteer work and if they are volunteers was to make the game and the community grow!!

Yes they deserve to be rewarded for hard and free work but ins't only the staffmons the rewards e-e they win free ms, mounts (i see ridesempai with mount dark absol, i see deidara7 with the mask appeared the aktsuk maski from naruto and thats itens is only for staff accounts not for players accounts and they use in player account) etc etc

Before any staffmon was allowed in the battles (ranked and non-ranked) but this is abusive and unfair and there they created the rule of puppetry off only base status 600 to ranked which continued to be unfair for regular users!!

I could destroy every single statement you made in your post but I won't since you are just wrong with almost everything.

6months of work is nothing to you, helping the community,making the game what it is today; sorry but your agreements are invalid

The arguments from Temma are valid and i agree with him!!

I think my arguments are not alidos because I am a normal player like anyone who spend days looking for the best poke to use in the competitive, the day that you spend weeks hunting pokemon and find a 5x31 or 5x30 etc without being a present of the staff to us Talk, I think it's very unfair that you lose hours, days, weeks after pokes for when you're fighting rankead to charge a staff using a Latios, Latias, Talonflame bugado, as everyone knows his ability has not yet been agreed and yet the law still prevails. Staff If you want to defend your opinion defend with your words not with arguments futeias offending my opinion. :Grin: :kiss:

370041 I think my arguments are not alidos because I am a normal player like anyone who spend days looking for the best poke to use in the competitive, the day that you spend weeks hunting pokemon and find a 5x31 or 5x30 etc without being a present of the staff to us Talk, I think it's very unfair that you lose hours, days, weeks after pokes for when you're fighting rankead to charge a staff using a Latios, Latias, Talonflame bugado, as everyone knows his ability has not yet been agreed and yet the law still prevails. Staff If you want to defend your opinion defend with your words not with arguments futeias offending my opinion

I value 6 months of staffwork over every hunting session you had to get a good pokemon; I had plenty of 6x +29 IV's pokemon in my time playing the actively the game (9. tier rarity included). Your point is simply invalid since you don't value 6months of work at all.

I think the best way to end all this is to find a solution in which somehow satisfies both sides because we are one community.

I assume this all started ever since the Latias, which is unobtainable for players, engaged in PVP. I've been using a Talonflame for god knows how long and such thread never came up, because its simply obtainable for players.

Anyway, based on most of the posts, I see many are against staff pokemon because they are unobtainable by players themselves.

So, simple solution? PVP viable reward pokemons should be obtainable for players, excluding tournament winners. They get to use their legendaries.

Latias? Reikou? Heatran? no for staff members.

370002 I don't mind (even full 31iv shiney) if optainable ig.

369994 Ban 3 dog or Somethin like Porygon-z

370023 Assuming "edited monsters" a legit (non illegal/4 moves, 510 EVs and such), I don't mind. Otherwise, it's not fair.

370019 The staff work hard yes, but is it really fair to use pokes that it is impossible to get caught by normal players?

369911 i think if the poke is obtainable by normal player, like talon or serperior its okay

but if its legend, yea i knew about 600 base stats its unfair :)

369711 I don't mind any of the staff using stuff like 30+ IV hp fire Serperior, h.a. Talonflame, h.a. Amoonguss or whatever. I don't have any problems as long as they're obtainable in some way for normal players.

369755 Obtainable pokemon like Talonflame arent that big of a deal because u know how much dmg they deal and what moveset they use.

369597 I'm ok with their use, because they're not uber material. Doesn't break balance.

369578 I vote for ban the PKM than others players can't find in the game. It seems correct for me than staff members can create their team without chasing, but only for PKM we can find.

369533 I don't mind as long as they dont use staff pokes like mega rayquaza.

369547 well i dont mind but its unfair cause most of them have uber tier pokemons

369530 it's unfair, for example, to use a porygon-z when a simple player can't use porygon-z: i vote no

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif