Staff spawned monsters in ranked PvP

Red

Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?

• I don't mind
    • I don't mind staff using edited monsters in non ranked battle
    • No, because it's not fair

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

369686I can for sure say that you can get a 6x +29iv's pokemon in 6 months.

And I can assure you not. 8 months on main + 4 months on alt. So effectively 12 months. Headbutting daily for a Fletchling. I have got 2 h.a. Fletchlings in that time. One of them is Calm (had good IVs too, such a waste), the other one is Hardy with average IVs.

Besides Fletchling, which is limited, I really can't be sure about getting a +29 IV extremely rare. Especially with a hidden ability. I don't have a single one. Got a few 20+ non h.a. ones though.

Not trying to argue, just pointing out. I don't mind any of the staff using stuff like 30+ IV hp fire Serperior, h.a. Talonflame, h.a. Amoonguss or whatever. I don't have any problems as long as they're obtainable in some way for normal players.

Thank your choosing the probably most rarest thing in the game, I played around 2,4k~ hours with maybe headbutting once a week and got 1x good and 1 epic fletchling in that time. It certainly is possible and even if you don't agree, +20ivs on the staff pokemon would make a damage difference of about 2-4%

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

And I can assure you not. 8 months on main + 4 months on alt. So effectively 12 months. Headbutting daily for a Fletchling. I have got 2 h.a. Fletchlings in that time. One of them is Calm (had good IVs too, such a waste), the other one is Hardy with average IVs.

Besides Fletchling, which is limited, I really can't be sure about getting a +29 IV extremely rare. Especially with a hidden ability. I don't have a single one. Got a few 20+ non h.a. ones though.

Not trying to argue, just pointing out. I don't mind any of the staff using stuff like 30+ IV hp fire Serperior, h.a. Talonflame, h.a. Amoonguss or whatever. I don't have any problems as long as they're obtainable in some way for normal players.

Thank your choosing the probably most rarest thing in the game, I played around 2,4k~ hours with maybe headbutting once a week and got 1x good and 1 epic fletchling in that time. It certainly is possible and even if you don't agree, +20ivs on the staff pokemon would make a damage difference of about 2-4%

You are not taking in count the best stat: speed, which they always set to 31...

I've been headbutting nearly every day for a year and still have yet to find a good h.a. fletch

I dont mind if they use them.

The only problem i actually see is that staff-pokemon like serperior or porygon-z will screw u over because u are totally unprepared. And u are unprepared because those pokemon arent actually in the game (unobtainable in the wild). Obtainable pokemon like Talonflame arent that big of a deal because u know how much dmg they deal and what moveset they use.

Overall once u know that the enemy uses a certain pokemon it's not that strong anymore. And to be honest if noone knew about the talonflame with perfect iv's we would only see a talonflame with 31 speed and 31 Atk iv's. The mechanics/pokemon to beat talonflame are still the same.

Imo the surprise factor is what makes those pokemon really strong not the perfect iv's.

The only thing that would imo make scence is to lock all staff pokemon from ranked till all players can obtain them in the wild without a membership. Or implement teampreview so noone gets surprised by a not in the game pokemon.

369755 .... staff-pokemon like serperior .. because those pokemon arent actually in the game (unobtainable in the wild)....

Snivy is the 3rd time boss reward of bugsy; certainly possible to get a good one.

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

369755 .... staff-pokemon like serperior .. because those pokemon arent actually in the game (unobtainable in the wild)....

Snivy is the 3rd time boss reward of bugsy; certainly possible to get a good one.

Certainly not possible to get a good h.a. modest with the right hidden power

hey think positive :) everything is possible lul but yeah the % are way to low