My Time Here In Game

Maui

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ i rly hope that all of this problems gets solved in no time, so we can you back, and not just you, but the whole community(reborn family) together once again.

About those heavy words brother, i couldnt say better, u explain everything in way so directly, that even the staff members still didnt post any comment in here :P

Anyway, i really hope that this darkperiod comes to an end, since i only play this game coz not i like it, but i do love the people that play alongside with me, without you, and any single reborn member(and ofc quanle ^^ ), this game wouldnt make any sense to me...

#ISupportWalrosskastanieAndCames

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

We understand your concern and are appreciative of your words. No player is banned without proof and all players are able to appeal their bans on the Discipline Appeal forums. The conversations and outcome of the appeal is private and determined by many factors; including the player's willingness to tell the truth. There is no personal bias.

If the account you use is suspended due to breaking any of the rules above you have a right to appeal. Note that both reporting and appealing is private. Only you and moderators can see it. During the appeal process we will take into consideration the rule broken, your behaviour during your time as an appealer, and your behaviour before you were suspended

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

No player is banned without proof and all players are able to appeal their bans on the Discipline Appeal forums.

If the account you use is suspended due to breaking any of the rules above you have a right to appeal.

Letrix u kidding me? Wal was answering all the topics, but Red gave the case to a X GM and he locked the topic right away.

There is no personal bias.

Sure, then tell me why cyren account were removed from ladder after 3 mins, when other cases took several weeks to do so LUL

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png