Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

accidentally released my epic cofagrigus or at least cant find it in my pc, would be appreciated if it could be recovered

Recovered; please have a check in the last slots of your PC Storage and be more careful next time!Calahan
Edited by Calahan

Hi, my name is Hakabob, i just accidentally released a TalonFlamme lvl 100 with ID : 4701981. I was on mobile and immediatly went to pc, but i didn't take screenshot of the release.

I'm on server Gold, please restore my TalonFlamme :'(

Recovered -Fluffles
Edited by Fluffles

Hello, I accidentaly released my aerodactyls this morning, some help would be greatful! I m only looking for the 14 atk/31speed...

Hey,

I only found a 15 Atk, 30 Speed one which you have released. Is this the one you are looking for? Otherwise, do you have more information about the Pokémon?

~Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hello

Ign: Gengar20

Discord: GENGAR20 #0681

I accidentally released my mew

Moves ( dig , false swipe , cut , flash )

I recently done digging and caught a trash shellos in cave near oreburgh while digging , after digging 3 regions , i’ve ended in blackthorn city , i was about to release the trash shellos that i’ve caught ( which is in 3rd of my party , but it released my mew instead , which is in 4th of of my party )

I have screenshot of the proof that shellos is in my 3rd party , and that mew isnt in the last portion of my pc storage , also me saying in all chat that i’ve accidentally released my mew

It seems that your Mew was never released, I see it in your box. Check your Pc boxes once again please.

706AC3FC-4C96-4CBC-ADC1-09E089341725.thumb.jpeg.d9c6a6598c59d0a310ba23b5776282ba.jpeg

754EE87B-E578-4FF4-9778-10FF4A8BD9BE.thumb.jpeg.3310db030e491af45884b7345c77c1db.jpeg

61A3475E-FAB9-4630-895C-B557AB38D4D3.thumb.jpeg.87c3aadd6bf3939666cb55d745847d96.jpeg

Edited by Xylos

Hey,

I only found a 15 Atk, 30 Speed one which you have released. Is this the one you are looking for? Otherwise, do you have more information about the Pokémon?

~Xylos

Hi Xylos, it was 14 atk, 31 speed, eeverything else under 10, but i farmed it 3 days at mirage island...

I wasnt able to find this Aerodactyl. It may be deleted, even from our tools. I searched on the account "overskilled".
Edited by Xylos