Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Hello, I lost my Tentacruel. I am actually not sure if i released it or if there were some server issues about that because i was deleting pokemon and got a crash of the game and it was gone after. Im playing on silver server. It was a lv 100 calm tentacruel with liquid ooze and the moveset: scald sludge wave toxic spikes and knock off. Would be so nice if u can find it.

Your Tentacruel is now restored and it should be at the last slots of your PC. However, it was holding a Black Sludge that, unfortunately, cannot be retrieved. Sorry for the inconvenience and be more careful next time! ~Equilibrium

Please help I release my froakie by mistake :(

ID: 24641624

Server: Gold

chat.PNG.6d15855637072cf7e962fc9cf8e0eb61.PNG

Your Froakie has been recovered, please check the last slots of your PC. Do make sure to be more careful next time! Have a lovely day! - Xirtrix
Edited by Xirtrix
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

hi by mistake delete my pokemon server silver help Screenshot_1.png.799fb57ac8417e8be20ba21131c67b0f.png

Your Shiny Primeape has been recovered, please check the last slots of your PC. Do make sure to be more careful next time! Have a lovely day -Xirtrix
Edited by Xirtrix

I accidentally released my torkoal! Pls give him back to me :(. The server is silver.

She had the moves earthquacke, stealth rocks, lava plume and rapid spin. The ip is in the photo.

20190310_215505.thumb.jpg.8a07415dcb71f8662215ee21b9812950.jpg

Your Torkoal was restored and it should be at the last slots of your PC. Unfortunately, any held items cannot be retrieved, so your Heat rock was lost. Sorry for the inconvenience and please be more careful in the future! ~Equilibrium
Edited by Equilibrium

florges.png.3a5332477d3e13b3c94733a9ceae3c06.png

i release my pokemon wrongly and game crash i cant take id before can i get back my pokemon ?

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be more careful in the future! -Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

Accidentally released gren on silver :(

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be more careful in the future! -Shinohara

greninja.jpg.ec9070e53503ec1666fd0577267af286.jpg

Edited by Shinohara