Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

i am on silver server, and i accidently delete my lvl 100 sandslash. could please give it back to me. thanks A LOT

ID 31386770

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be more careful in the future! -Shinohara

Capture.JPG.33f350e729f4db74a4cc8148c1db7bb7.JPG

Edited by Shinohara

20190212_212947.jpg.b5f33cc6d569e8974ad19ce033d3f4f5.jpg

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be more careful in the future! -Shinohara

[ATTACH=full]65737[/ATTACH]

Thank your and sorry because on android it's a bit uneasy to play like that the buttons are too little. So the wrong stuff gets picked. It has happened again :(

Edited by Shinohara

Hello, i released my Valentine budewby mistake, but got this bug about the id, would like to know if i could get it back even if the id was bugged during the release..

Unfortunately, i'm sorry to inform you that we cannot recover Pokémon that have no ID. An ID is obtained after a certain time, usually 5 minutes, or after relogging. Therefore i suggest you to always relog once you catch an important Pokémon. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. - Shinohara

2019214_125734521.thumb.jpg.973f30ab3ebbea83fd1bb5e78007d39c.jpg

Edited by Shinohara

Phimeforumsize.png

Hi sorry to bug ya but i accidentily released a mankey i had deposited to turn in a task pokemon if it can be recovered at all i would greatly appreciate any help and apologize for the trouble the id number is 16096874

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Unfortunately, if the said Pokémon had any item, we cannot recover the item as it gets automatically deleted once you release the Pokémon. Please be more careful in the future! -Shinohara

it had something negligable im not worried tyvm for your help and sorry for the trouble

Edited by Shinohara

1578378668_Screenshot(582).thumb.png.73267a16cfedb5820b290e6f35934f68.png

Actually , I only have this last picture of the SHINY RATICATE . I didnt release it . Its disappeared after the update . I dont have the ID and anything . I got it from beating Joey in order to go to hoenn . This picture was done 2 days ago . I didnt realize it disappeared because im busy with EV training for my pokemons . The Raticate is LVL100 with Naughty Nature , 252 Atk , 252 Spd , 6 Hp . Its has decent IV . I dont know if its was bug but , i really want the Shiny Raticate back . I spend much time and money to train it . Hope you can help me , its disappeared after the update . (GOLD SERVER)

Silver Server

Username: Ghabra

Pokemon ID : 32049983

Pokemon : Clefairy Holding an eviolite

Sorry for the trouble

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Unfortunately, as i informed you in-game, if the said Pokémon had any item, we cannot recover the item as it gets automatically deleted once you release the Pokémon. Please be more careful in the future! -Shinohara

clefairy.thumb.png.36179281408fec45ae2263496591c2b1.png

Edited by Shinohara

signature.png.bb0d8629179469ced8ed63d1a39a497e.png

Hey I just lost one out of 4 pokemon (volcarona clefable foretress & slowbro) that I received back from a lending trade. I received the messages saying that my poke were back, didn't wait for the 4th message and opened my pc but my slowbro (lvl 100 regenerator bold slack off calm mind psychic and scald) wasn't there. I tried to open my pc a few times, tried relogging in as well but nothing worked.

Unfortunately I dont have any screenshot of him and it didn't have my ID.

It happened one hour ago.

I'm sorry if my post is misplaced but I didn't know where else to go.

I would understand if there's nothing to do but I had to try!

Thanks anyways

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Try to put a clear limit for the loan if you didn't this time. Artorias.

Edited by Artorias