Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

ID Screenshot: 31338369

Server: Silver

I release my gyarados its a lv 100. Please help me GM

Recovered, should be at the last slots of your PC. Please, be more careful in the future! ~Equilibrium
Edited by Equilibrium

784170110_accreleadeazelf.png.bf23403b9a9461d75b8a5026a3f1a596.png

Server : silver

I don't wanna lie to staffs , i just released my azelf for catch a better one by battling nikola , because of yesterday crash i lost to nikola , can you please make it let back to my pc , i released it before 14 hours , Thank you

I'm sorry but we won't recover your Azelf in this case as we had warned players about the fact that we would have been unable to recover your legendary if you would have released it intending to use Nikola as a reroll . Take note that Nikola's cooldown is 21 days, therefore you'll get another chance to battle him in said time.

Please, be careful in the future and remember that if you will fail at capturing Azelf you won't have again another chance to do that, so be sure to be prepared. - Shinohara

Edited by Shinohara

Trow muy Blisssey by mistake.

Please, there is the possibility of recovering my blissey, I accidentally throw it away. I have the id number of the pokemon Thanks for the help.

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be more careful in the future! -Shinohara

IMG_20190303_173509.png.c7aff6f8148aac9f22179113c0f3835e.png

Edited by Shinohara

accidentally I was in a hurry and eliminated my pokemon without wanting to, they would be so kind to restore it

ID Screenshot: https://ibb.co/ryRJ8cJ

Server:[silver]

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be more careful in the future! -Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara