Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Hi I accidentally deleted one of my poke s by mistake and I can't get it back it was a level 62 trapinch but I can't remember its ID 

We were not able to find any Trapinch that fits your description. Perhaps you can add more detail and we can look again. -Epithet

On 5/29/2021 at 9:24 PM, Vargas12 said:

And you can look for him with level 60 or 61 he was jolly and he was already trained in Evs 

There is no Trapinch that fits your description. The only Trapinch we found was a level 20 Docile Trapinch. -Epithet

Sorry to bother, but could I get my legendary pokemons restored?

I deleted them a year ago because people told me I could reroll them with Nikola, now that I got back to the game and went to talk with him he refused to let me restore them, I assume maybe that option has changed or what I was told was a lie.

Thanks in advance.

I accidentally released my legendary pokemon tornadus last month and i know its to late to restore it, but pls can i get it back when i participate on world quest?

Your Tornadus has been restored, it was not too late to restore it. World quests cannot give you legendaries that you already got from the quest and restored, as the boss Nikola is usually used for those.

However the kami trios can be re-catched in their respective locations where you caught them first if you happen to mistakenly release them. - Midsommar