Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Server box lag made me release my starter Raichu by mistake instead of a trash beldum. Please restore the Raichu.16245367173133486921940044555756.jpg.e3a8a044963032bf9dd9ba2c40870ff7.jpg

Hi Olker - your Raichu UID: 42849038 has been returned to you, you will find it in the last spot in your PC box. - Ehkoe.

Edited by Ehkoe

good night staff, I had stopped playing pokemon, and just returned. when I went back, a pokemon of mine is not in the box. is the tornado. I don't remember if I accidentally released it or something must have happened, but I don't remember. I would like, if possible, that you return my tornado to the box again, for me to use. thank you staff, good night

image.png.0e344ebda8842927c6111413e19b6de7.png

Your Tornadus has been restored. -Epithet

hello authorities. Is it possible to reduce my poke from level 100 to 97 and turn it into a bulbasaur? Thank you for your interest.
pokemon id-47891654.  if not, can you delete the id completely?

Hey there, unfortunately de-leveling is not provided anymore due to the mysterious candy letting you evolve pokemon at level 100. Futhermore we cannot de-evolve pokemons either through our tools. - Midsommar 

I release one epic tentacool thinking are trash, please restore

ID: 61676664

ID: 61676672

ID: 61676702

ID: 61676725

ID: 61676737

Rs3s - Silver

tentacruel.png

All 4 of your Tentacool and your 1 Tentacruel have been restored. -Epithet

Hello. I'm on the gold server. I accidentally threw this carvanna away yesterday at level 40. ability speed boost nature jolly atk 25 speed 25 hp 25. My username is Keskesevilsem. I bought the pokemon, but if you look at the pokemon I threw away, you can see that carvanna. Please help I trust you moderators.

Your Carvanha has been restored. -Epithet

Hi I think I mistakenly deleted a treeko from my account a few days back when I was cleaning my pc. I don’t have the details but I think it was naive or timid nature. 
my account is : Tejkkapadia123 

server : silver 

and I caught it at emui island so it should be around that level. I was deleting the bad ones but I think the good one also got deleted along with those