Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Need help! Today, i released my ot gyarados lvl100 h.a jolly with id 16612762. Its a big mistake with me. Please help me to restore it GM, because it is the best pokemon in my account.Sorry because i dont have a picture of this!

Your Gyarados has been restored. Please be careful next time. Enjoy!

Fluffles

Edited by Fluffles

Good afternoon staff, I deleted a pokemon by mistake and they told me I could get it back, they could help me here are the tests and the ID. I'm from the silver server.

1529618189409.thumb.png.406f74d6326fc21a46ba66449b799bc1.png149070718_Sinttulo.png.cc594f493b737c98b4318bcbe6d3e042.png

att: syck

Both have been restored. Please be careful next time. Enjoy!

Fluffles

Edited by Fluffles

I just released a Magikarp on my account, I don't have a screenshot or release number (had no idea that I needed those until I read this post). The mon is worthless (what happened is that I've thought it was adamant and it was actually modest, and I was already training it, and I got so mad that I released it and it had the macho brace on it) what I need is the item that he was holding: macho brace.

Since is an item that I don't have the most minimal idea how to get back, and I need it a lot and since everything is so expensive on the game, I don't think I'll have enough money to get it back until 50+ hours.

Can you please help me?

Edit Calahan: Gold server

Unfortunately, items held by released Pokémon are lost and cannot be brought back on restored Pokémon as it could be abused, given that it takes several minutes to update on the database whether the Pokémon is holding the item or isn't anymore. It could be used as a way to duplicate items, therefore the restoring process in itself doesn't include the item held.

Sorry for your inconvenience, please be more careful next time, and have a nice day. ‒ Calahan

Edited by Calahan

I caught a Gligar and acidentally released. I were with Gligar in party and tried to release the Gligars in PC. So, for some reason the Gligar in PC that I released was in my party. I said in forum that I don't have the ID, they said I don't need it, just explain what happened.

My Nick: Jingoku

Screenshot: When I caught I send the Pokémon for my friend, because I spent 4months trying to catch a good Gligar.

Edit Calahan: Gold server

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.6f86bf2261d058fff2ec8057c229871b.png

Unfortunately, being released before its data was wholly saved makes it un-retrievable. In the future, please relog to force-save your freshly caught pokémon's data in order to avoid such issue to happen again.

Furthermore, if you look up for "Gligar" in your PC Storage, then the first appearing in the PC will be the one currently in your party. More if you own more in your current party the moment you look up. Sorry for your inconvenience, please be more careful next time, and have a nice day. ‒ Calahan

Edited by Calahan

hi

[MEDIA=imgur]S45HFMN[/MEDIA]

i want to get back both shiny tentacool and vulpix plis

metseryu90 silver server

Recovered; please have a check in the last slots of your PC Storage and be more careful next time. :PikaLurk:Calahan
Edited by Calahan

Pokemon Delphox

Id:12986326

Please help ,

my pokemon was deleted on the silver server

Screenshot_20180626-212902.thumb.png.62f8dd7c77caa715e028c5c5a149add5.png

Recovered; please have a check in the last slots of your PC Storage and be more careful next time. :PikaLurk:Calahan

Screenshot_20180626-212902.thumb.png.e83908aba75641a9bea0f4add3bb682d.png

Edited by Calahan