Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

I catch a sentry Frisk and Timid and put it on my 6 pokemon team. But when i relog my pokemon is gone, can u restore it, i dont have id because its auto disappear. i haunt it for like 3 hours and waste 50+ pokeballs so when lost it i feel super sad, pls check my acc, im Standinkao on sliver sv. Thanks

Unfortunately, it appears your Sentret wasn't wholly saved to the server before a crash or disconnect, so we cannot restore it :PiplupCry:

Learn more about this in Hit by a Rollback? thread and how to prevent it.

Edited by Astraea

Hello again beautiful ppl, i deleted my Starmie, pls help me save it from certain death. Im from Silver Server.

2028424635_IdiotDoc.png.de18a96efd1430faf230ae3f6cfc2a3a.png

Recovered; please have a check in the last slots of your PC Storage.:RowletHeart: - Astraea
Edited by Astraea

Hello I had a Mandibuzz in my pc but it suddenly vanished I tried getting rid of boxes and keep logging on and off to see if that works but didn't I have the ID please help

Your Mandibuzz has been recovered. Have a check in your PC Storage. Please be more careful next time! :3

Screenshot_20180115-040740-1.thumb.png.97f8022f10b71e41b96c93dfb2bd846f.png

Pls staff can u recover my pinsir adamant and moxie I catch him in big catching pls he was my best poke pls recover

I have recovered your Pinsir. Please keep in mind to use the correct form when posting in this thread. It'll be easier for us to help you in recovering a Pokemon.

[u]ID Screenshot:
Server:[/u]

Hi GMs . My blastoise disappeared yesterday , I dont know why , it just disappeared. Plz help me ty!1527579939952.thumb.jpg.4fe7c7c05d1f30ce6c779576b687c13d.jpg

You accidentally deleted your Blastoise, but it has been recovered for you. It will be in the last slots of your PC. Please be more careful next time.

Fluffles

Edited by Fluffles

Need help, thank you in advance.

To pokemon pro staff, I accidentally released wrong pokemon.

Can you help me to get my pokemon back please :(

Id : Westlight

server : silver

ID POKE : 10673098

thank you so much,

[ATTACH=full]20382[/ATTACH]

Your Gastly has been restored. Please be careful next time.

Fluffles