Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

I accidently released my epic rapidash last night, I don't have a screenshot on the chat saying it has been released but I do have a screenshot of the poke...

Recovered; please have a check in the last slots of your PC Storage.:RowletHeart: - Astraea

Screenshot_2018-04-19-19-44-07-1.png.79422d0d26b11ef1b9d691d1735e9088.png

Edited by Astraea

Well I didn't 'release' this pokemon nor do I have the screenshot of it anymore but I DID earn it fair and square. I had a timid average statted level 100 mew I raised from 30 that was given to me as a STAFF reward for Christmas years ago when I was staff. It was on red server on my Saxie account, which is now 'Aura' after the merge. When I merged and logged on found I only have my orginal 'Saxie' ot mew. My staff mew had Arnie as the ot, I find this rather unfair for I did a lot of work as staff when I was there and hoping to get my second mew back. My staff was Saxio the trade mod. Hope to here back on this-thank you.

Your Mew its in your last box, Enjoy! <3 -Shary
Edited by Touka

help me please. i accidently released my scizor i had for ever. he is my false swipe and headbutt guy. his id was 3275086. i really will like to find him.

Recovered; please have a check in the last slots of your PC Storage.:RowletHeart: - Astraea