∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ The oldest guild ingame! (recruiting on both servers)

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Lordanarki<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? My favorite Pokemon type is Psychic because Mewtwo is my favorite Pokemon since he is the strongest and coolest psychic-type Pokemon. <br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? Yes, I am ambitious and my ambition in PRO is to collect all of the Pokemon and have a complete Pokedex. Additionally, I would like to play PvP matches in the future.<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? I wanted to join this guild because I have never been in a guild and this one looked like it was much suited for me. <br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? My final objective in PRO is to be one of the top players, a legend if you must. <br/>

6. How many hours did you play on Red? and how many hours did you play on Blue? I haven't played much time of Red, but i do have a little over 206 hours on Blue (I know you guys want someone with 250+ hours, but I'm just giving this a shot)</t>

• 2 weeks later...

<t>I want to join BlaZe.<br/>

<br/>

Survey:<br/>

Edward04<br/>

Fire, Ninetails<br/>

my ambition is to be one of the best on the server<br/>

i am an avid watcher of pokemon and i was wanting to play a game on my computer so i cam across this one. and i heard about this guild and i dont want to go through this journey alone XD<br/>

to get one of every pokemon<br/>

RED: 54+ hours Blue: 3 hours<br/>

i was scouring for guilds and i heard about you and since you are the oldest, i wanted to be a part of it</t>

<t>What is your nickname in PRO? Rukii<br/>

What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Type wise i would have to say dragon and electric and some steel types as for the pokemon i would say a tie between kyurem, luxaray and aggron as for my reason why i have no idea i just love the way they look.<br/>

Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? Yes i am and my ambitions are to climb as high as i can in the pvp and too complete the pokedex as far as the game allows.<br/>

What made you to join on this journey with us? I wanted to join be with a group of people that is passionate about the game as much as me.<br/>

What is your final objective in PRO? the same as my ambitions <br/>

How many hours did you play on Red? At the time of writing this i have 254 hours<br/>

Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted) I chose blaze because i wanted to be in a guild and i already know one of the members in the guild (Nasulelijah)</t>

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Lightdawnx<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Dark and umbreon, umbreon in other mmo's has saved me lot of times. In PvP tho i'm not using it in my current team but it's my faforite pokemon. <br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? Yeah sometimes too much and i'm mostly focusing on PvP trying to get better all the time and learn from my mistakes.<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? I'm looking for a guild atm so i'm here doing this and it seems like a nice guild for me atleast if i could try it out?<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? My final objective is to focus PvP as much as i can and at the same time not teach but help new players who have the same goal as myself.<br/>

6. How many hours did you play on Red? and how many hours did you play on Blue? i have +300 hours on red. Not much on blue. But i have taken a lot breaks from the game. So hours doesn't mean much for me. I have been here since i found this awesome game somehow and before it went live.<br/>

7. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted)</t>

LightDawnx

<r><HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s>1. What is your nickname in PRO?<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT> <br/>

404shaconotfoun<br/>

<br/>

<HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s>2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

Water/Dark/Dragon. Probably Floatzel, Greninja and Garchomp because I like them all and all 3 has been a part of me for a long time. Also floatzel was my first ever level 100 on any pokemon game.<br/>

<br/>

<HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s>3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

Of course. Probably get my favorite pokemon and train them to the best. :3<br/>

<br/>

<HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s>4. What made you to join on this journey with us?<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

Well I want to be in a guild and talk to people and just enjoy my time :)<br/>

<br/>

<HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s>5. What is your final objective in PRO?<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

Get my favorite pokemons with good stats and train them to 100.<br/>

<br/>

<HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s>6. How many hours did you play on Red? and how many hours did you play on Blue?<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

On blue I've played 357 hours and on Red I've played maybe around 50 hours.<br/>

<br/>

<HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s>7. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted)<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

Because I like the name of the guild, and there are probably alot of friendly people in this guild so I would like to be a part of it :)</r>

<t>Hey guys<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO?<br/>

Lorxx<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?<br/>

My favourite pokemon type would probably be dragon as for the favourite pokemon, I've liked Charizard since I was a kid and in the game I have several pokemons I prefer like my Gallade, Milotic etc.<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<br/>

Ye I am ambitious and in the game I like to hunt for epic pokemons, the rarer the better.<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us?<br/>

Silver asked me if I wanted to join.<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO?<br/>

I'd like to hunt epic pokemons and also get shinies with the right nature and great ivs which are usable.<br/>

6. How many hours did you play on Red? and how many hours did you play on Blue?<br/>

I got exactly 600 hours played on Red and I haven't really played on Blue.<br/>

7. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted)<br/>

I chose Blaze because Silver suggested the guild to me and i believe it will be very helpful to be in an active guild</t>

illumise.gifalakazam.gifbreloom.gifflareon.gifblastoise.gifgorebyss.gif

<t>Oh mean FADOKA.. Hi Inferno, I still remember you bros. Hope you still remember me aswell. Kinda new to the game..Oh men, It's been awhile. Hope to see you ingame and be able to reunite with you guys and be able aswell to join your Guild. Just want to drop-by and say HI</t>

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO?<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us?<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO?<br/>

6. How many hours did you play on Red? and how many hours did you play on Blue?<br/>

7. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted)<br/>

<br/>

1.Umbreonngirl<br/>

2.my favorite pokemon type is dark type pokemon and my favourite pokemon is umbreon because he is beautiful,magnificent and strong<br/>

3. I am ambitious person, my ambition in PRO is that if I want to find some pokemon (no matter how rare they are) I wont give up untill i find them<br/>

4. I saw this guild and I think its the best for me and its one of the oldest and best ones<br/>

5. I want to find every eevee evolution and make them my team and I wanna be one of the best pvp players in PRO<br/>

6. On red i played 132 hours and on blue i played 4 hours</t>

Umbreongirlforumsize.png

~Everything is Temporary.