Genesect, Gothitelle and Blaziken testing phase

Shamac

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Genesect, Blaziken, Shadow tag: Unbanned. ¿Why? WALLS EVERYWHERE, EVERYWHERE, EVERYWHERE, etc.

ITs All.

WALLS {(EVERYWHERE)^1, (EVERYWHERE)^2, (EVERYWHERE)^3,...(EVERYWHERE)^n}. XD

All you need is strategy. NO SIX WALLS. :Angry:

jb7jmt.png

I still haven't done any PVP matches this season, but i talked to Chappy and he said that the last season results are good too, so: https://image.prntscr.com/image/JIenUKOaRuqZgcictlCLIw.png

Now let's talk about the main topic of this thread:

-Blaziken can stay where he is now, there's no problem about him. [highlight=green]NOT BAN[/highlight]

-Genesect should totally be banned. Very Nice stats(with both Atk and Sp. Atk pretty high), a perfect Typing, a wonderful and wide movepool and a very powerful ability combined with his stats. [highlight=red]ABSOLUTELY BAN[/highlight]

-Gothithelle with shadow tag has no counterplay,and unbanning it would be very stupid, cause a competitive part of this game would be deleted. The reason have been written in the thread opened about this same topic. And just to let you know, if you users want to unban this to counter the stall teams, i suggest you to learn a bit more about team building. (Gothitelle would be even more cancerous inside a stall team lmao) [highlight=red]ABSOLUTELY BAN[/highlight]

I'll help Idkup writing a more detailed post about this anyway

First of all, I really want Gothitelle unbanned.

I don't think that the reasons that were given to ban it are valid anymore. Many moves, abilities and items were coded. The only annoying/hateful thing about Gothitelle is the time it needs to setup in a fight, but the pokemon itself can be dealt with in my opinion.

I also don't think that Blaziken needs to be banned. So also unbanned.

I do think that Genesect should be banned.

mG60m48.png

First of all I want to say that I'm against the idea of banning Pokémon because they would be considered too OP. GameFreak intended to make the Pokémon that way for a reason and blindly following Smogon with every step they take is another thing I'm against. Banning a Pokémon because one or multiple important counters have not been implemented (yet) is something I'm totally for. Following below will be my votes.

Blaziken: Do not ban. Blaziken is a strong Pokémon with a great ability, but so is Sand Veil Garchomp, especially when accuracy and evasion are banned because they aren't coded correctly. Banning Blaziken for Speed Boost does not make sense to me whatsoever.

Genesect: Unban. Genesect has a good typing, great movepool and great base stats. However, you only have 1 chance at catching it. The sync might fail and/or IV's might be below average and most importantly, he's very hard to obtain. It's not like Genesect is going to be in every team you'll face, especially since the matchmaking is so random that at rank 400 you can face someone with rank 0 and vice versa.

Shadow Tag (Gothitelle): Unban. The current meta is all about stalling, which I'm not against. The thing I am against though, is that accuracy and evasion have been banned forever due to it not being coded correctly (that or it's just the Smogon-copying taking place again :Crazy: ). Shadow Tag Gothitelle can be very strong if used correctly, but so can a Thunder Wave Blissey (who everyone seems to use). Comparing the two might not be a good thing to do though, but my point is that everyone can use Gothitelle and if so, this would make people want to use more offensive based teams. This would lead to some refreshment in PVP, since every team is pretty much the same boring stall-oriented team.

Final note: Please code accuracy/evasion OR ban Sand Veil Chomp.

FcWO5he.jpg

[glow=red]BAN GENESECT[/glow]

My reasons VVVVV

Genesect BEATS

Donphan

Excadrill

Tyranitar

Hippo

Garchomp

Scizor

Blissey

Chansey

Dragonites

Hydregion

Magnezone (if not scarfed)

goodra

Azumarill

Clefable

Most talonflames canot switch into this

Alolmola

Sableye

Gliscor

Politoad

Mew

Celibi

Jirachi

Togekiss

Venu

Amoongus

Ferrothorn

Tangrow

Slowbro

Crawdaunt

Bisharp

Starmie

Gengar

Dugtrio

Gyarados

breloom

Weavile

lucario

Roseraid

Skarmory

Serpieror

Cloyster

Conkeldurr

Crobat

metagross

Mamoswine

Milotic

Snorlax

Tentacrul

Sylveon

Umbreon

Espeon

Jolteon

Vaporeon

Jellicent

Gastrodon

Lanturn

Poliwrath

Goth

Ludicolo

Kabutops

Alakazam

Staraptor

Based off of our choice items it could do much worse to even legendarys

Also without Team view to know that gen is even a thing on someone team and u lose ur only win condition it makes it even more bs to even allow this pvp.

And one more thing on how hard it is to obtain such a pokemon say only liek 3 people on a server have one for a month u have legit 3 ppl breaking the ladder while u sit there and try and try and never get one

You guys wanna test and allow such a pokemon well, this pokemon has been tested on offficial competitve sites and was banned so fast BC they know what it can do.

This shouldnt even have a pole

The core and spread that gen can do

fire

water

steel

bug

ice

elec

legit destory any means of a grass water fire ground stall core

Also this has crazy bulk with crazy speed enough to catch the slower AOA mons.

theres really no answer to this!!!

If you think a arcanine or talon flame can counter this *counter* think again even a full hp talon takes 30% from even a iron head on switch in so yes>

if you all want this to roam free in pvp and u guys get shit genesects mean while u have god ones on the server and ur wondering why theyre destroying your whole team its bc u wanted to unban it.

with a ability to download( raise a random attk or spattk stat on switch in) if ever coded

1 weakness

Genesect need to be banned with no test at ALL.

as for goth and blaze im not here to vote on them bc thats pointless.

Pretty sure i dont need to post a trainer card i get on yellow ladder every season and was also on ladder of red for 2 seasons.

And been part of this community for quite the amount of time.

Ban

ban

ban Gen ban gen ban gen

Blaze idc

Goth idc <ban ples :joy:

4K82h71.png

I cant provide a screenshot of me having 100 rating but I was on RED Ladder last season so there should be no problem. I am voting for goth to stay stay banned because it limits teambuilding more than any poke. Tons of pokes cant be usable anymore since gothitelle can eljminate them without consequences. Ban Genesect: Download isnt even coded properly and works even more in genesects favor. Also Genesect is a powerfull poke with nice stabs and overall coverage. Don't ban Blaziken : I don't see the problem with blaziken in this meta at all.

bald1.png