► How to get Palkia's, Dialga's, Arceus' and Lake Trio's SEEN DATA ◄

Prehax

This part is really bad detained. No wayward map. I turn and turn and turn and disconnect... Nervermind. Better to do other thing...

Edit: Well I finally realize that there is a another cave just left under the cycleway.

PS: And stop with your "how to get" walkthroughs and made a real Sinnoh complete walktrought....

clearly more useful...

Get the second "sparkling object" aka Lustrous Orb

iXXMSJW.png

uqAVkGG.png

Credits: @TheAkalli

pBsEpQD.png

PLEASE VISITE THE SOUNDCLOUD PROFILE OF MY LABEL AND LIKE MY TRACKS

Rebirth(hardstyle)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[mention]Mawdush[/mention]

PS: And stop with your "how to get" walkthroughs and made a real Sinnoh complete walktrought....

clearly more useful...

:facepalm: don't read them if you don't like them also please don't post anything in any of my "How to"'s again; you won't receive an answer from me anymore.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]LaMarkette[/mention], I added the Old Chateau as a complete area since it can be in a few rooms of it :P

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.