Staff pokes - Is this really what the PVP community wants?

Crokstar

Obviously I don't collect screenshots of everything I've seen, but given that you mentioned yourself that you are annoyed by player-caught epics you must have seen some yourself already. The examples I was able to find quickly include those two

UOSZlp1.jpg

BKd2P3N.jpg

Since the tournament rewards aren't wanted banned by anyone I think I can include those too.

Gonna sleep now by the way, don't think I've given up if I don't respond to your next post quickly :p

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" The Magikarp was an example as you were talking about an "1/300 chance to find the right poke". "

1/300 = people lol . 1 person on 300 persons, so idk why the hell you talk about magikarp here , when the subject is : Legendaries + extremly rare pokes.

"And I already explained earlier that staffs essentially skip the luck-part needed to catch a near-perfect legendary in exchange for the time they spend on staff-work."

But they still can catch thoses. If deidara back to when he was admin could find the time to rush the high top ladder on red and yellow server, u can be sure he has the time to do 6 Battles vs 6 legendaries pokemon.

So no, you cant skip that part because even if they're staff they have access to the same farm possibilities as the players , and they defo have the time for it . I even met Rider / viktim couple of time in ladder who are also admin, so be sure that they've still a good amount of free time if they want to invest 1 hours to go catch every lengendary instead to PvP.

" I am disagreeing with that because regular players are running around with near-perfect legendaries aswell "

Source / proof ?

Because I dont know where that come from, but every regular members I met in PvP with their legendaries didnt had epic ones, at least the ones I asked to show me their legendaries . So I'm hurry to read where that come from, because to me you're using of a supposition to use it as a valid argument, which show how one sided you are, and what you are able to do to have the last word, even if that requiert you to use of wrong statistic .

Im pretty sure if you do that kind of statistic, more people have trash legendaries than good ones. Since its obtainable once only, it sensefull to be that way.

" if a staff had to kill all of the catchable legendaries on purpose as an exchange for his staff rewards, you would still be complaining because those catchable ones are trash in most cases anyways. "

That was just to tell you to compare what's comparable .

Now if you ask me how things should be, I already explained my POV and how it should be to be the more fair regarding the majority.

Every pokes can be classed into Tiers regarding their uses in PvP/rarity/H.A (requiered).

Lets say an admin want to be reward with a pidgey : its tier 1 , common no HA requiered rarity = abundant .

So pokemons from tier 1 are allowed to have a total of 186 ( 6x31 ) ivs

Higher the tier is , less IVs general are allowed. So if its 186 IVS general allowed for a pidgey, it will be less for a Legendary.

The admins have the right to choose where they want to spend their IVs ( in which stats ) .

This way, they can be reward'd with a legendary but at least it wont be 6x31.

And, the admin still have another advantage is that they can decid how they want to spend their IVs .

Of course, the tier would need to be created following things like " pvp use/rarity on the map / does it requiert ha or not , but maybe more things.

And, I dont talk about the already known tiers when we want to catch pokemons in the wild, I'm talking about creating different tiers used for admin reward purpose only.

PCznf1X.png?1

Lol I dont know how old you are , but if you get offended by " cry baby " and "grow up " you defo need to step down from internet and never leave your mom house, because the world outside will just be an horror movie for you xD. And you defo need to as i said " grow up " if you want one day to be able to leave your family cocoon, young cow-boy ^_^ .

If you're Offended by that, its your own problem, and you never should get into debate because I can swear you there are all around the internet world people who are RLY insulting in their statement , or who will try to intimidate you with their words. ( which mean something else than grow up or cry baby ) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well anyway, if you want to put yourself as a victim , its your right but i'll not feel sad for you . But refrain from calling it insults when it aint. Says that you are offended because you're touchy as hell if you want, its the only thing that fit it all correctly.

And about thoses screenshots you make me laught.

Thoses pokes even if good legendary they aint EPIC the same way staff get EPIC ones .

The difference is huge, I believe you should ask kagawa/viktim or other to show you their legendary so you can see how it looks like before you try and talk senseless.

for ya , found that while writting that post totally randomly .

https://gyazo.com/9118f708897e920740ea640ddb442146

Should I tell that person to become an admin so he can have a nearly perfect one since now he got a trash ones ? 8D

The amount of trash legendary is huge you dont seems to realize it, the people who will catch trash legendaries will either show them once only on some chat to show how rip they're , or they'll just never show them.

Now the Ones that got epic will show off nearly every days, this is probably why u think that there are a lot of epic pokes around.

But anyway, the two screenshots of the legendaries you drop here are good for sure , but they aint epic the same as the staff rewards. So maybe u'll find One person with an epic legendary ; but that wont prove anything .

Why wont it prove anything ? for the reason I said in my last statement, simply because its totally random; Maybe you will catch an Epic Mew and a trash raikou on your game . But lets say you cant play without your slowbro in your team ( mainly due to the double type associated with water ) , so you'll never find a slot for mew unless if you remove slowbro ( since 2 psy pokes in the same team's bad ) but you cant and dont want to do that.

So you'll have an epic Mew , found totally randomly which will never fit your team, while the raikou was the one u need but its trash so u wont use it too.

Now same example with a random admin, who has the exact same team as the member above, but instead he can choose what legendary poke will be epic as reward, unlike the regular member who have to deal with what he get.

He'll just have to ask the raikou to be 31 everywhere + hp ice , and his team's complete.

So at the end, the regular member will have an epic Mew but useless for his team, and the admin can just choose which pokes fit the best his team, and give it the IVs it need to be the stronger in PvP then.

You defo cant call it " fair / even " at all.

Indeed, admin deserves reward for their works, but it should NEVER affect the other members , neither be something not obtainable for the other players.

Which means, you wanna give to Admin Epic legendaries pokes ?

Fine, make them all huntable for every players , and only then it will be even .

PCznf1X.png?1

Overlooking the rising testosterone levels, ego boosts and i know better than you because, pokemon veteran! Interesting posts.

Probably instead of spending your life taunting players that you can't become their quarter. You could quit forums just like you quitted the game for the 100th time. I've never saw you PvPing either on ranked nor on non-ranked even before so you shouldn't give your word about a PvP related stuff because it don't make sense and it doesn't matter. And as I see, your comment didn't add anything new rather than taunting which isn't an acceptable behavior on forums.

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png