Legendary IV re-roll for PvP coins

Red

Do you like idea of being able to re-roll legendary Pokemon IVs for PvP coins?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like idea of being able to re-roll legendary Pokemon IVs for PvP coins?

• Yes I do
    • No I don't

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What about making IV reroll for legendaries in two ways? First options are PvP coins which should be easier and cheaper, for example 150 coins per reroll. And second, harder option for non-PvPers. Maybe you could make bosses more usueful. After beating each boss you gain small amount of "boss points" which you could exchange for IV reroll. For example you gain about 10 points after win and you need 1000 points to reroll one stat. Points could be also reduced if you have lost to boss.

I understand the IV reroll is mostly the option for people who do PvP, but legendaries are also useful in non ranked battles and PvE environment and I think IV reroll should be obtainable in two ways.

kyloteam.png.42f4a829325bc7fe87c9c8dfb99e1e71.png

What about making IV reroll for legendaries in two ways? First options are PvP coins which should be easier and cheaper, for example 150 coins per reroll. And second, harder option for non-PvPers. Maybe you could make bosses more usueful. After beating each boss you gain small amount of "boss points" which you could exchange for IV reroll. For example you gain about 10 points after win and you need 1000 points to reroll one stat. Points could be also reduced if you have lost to boss.

I understand the IV reroll is mostly the option for people who do PvP, but legendaries are also useful in non ranked battles and PvE environment and I think IV reroll should be obtainable in two ways.

really liked that, I don't pvp too but its too bad I cant use my legends.

Suggestion for "IF" this goes through how many coins it should cost.

TLDR: 50 coins

Many of you will think wow 50 coins that's so low, but realistically even 50 is an incredibly high number and here's why!

1. 50 coins requires 50 (full) wins on the pvp ladder, the top 25 player normally have around 50 - 200 wins + 500 coins this will give them 11-14 rerolls for every 30 days. 11-14 rerolls for exclusively the top 25 highest ranking players per server is for every 30 days is incredibly low consider it's the average reroll available for an entire month.

2. In no world should we expect the average players to have more than 50 - 200 wins a season in fact I estimate the average player will most likely have about 50 - 150 wins per 30 days aka a full pvp cycle. That roughly equates to 1 - 4 rerolls per AVERAGE PLAYER in the span of a month. An important fact that you cannot dismiss is these players do not have immaculate win ratios so they are most likely doubling the amount of games, and doubling that amount of time spent pvping compared to the top 25 players with only a possible 1 - 4 or realistically 1 - 3 reroll opportunities a month.

3. IF you think well these people can get 1 - 4 x 12 = 12 - 48 reroll an year/365 days *cough* incredibly low amount of tries for an entire year btw, then you must consider the amount of new legendaries that we will be coming in the future plus the current 6 legendaries already available.

4. Mathematically the chances of you getting an EPIC pokemon from a 6x31 reroll is incrediblly low not saying that this is to allow everyone to reroll into legendaries ofc but you must consider that people want to go for the best possible iv rerolls and since not all of you want to do the boring math the chances are in the 0.0%. EVEN IF you somehow get incredibly lucky and get an epic legendary with your reroll there are still 5 other and more soon to be in the future. It is just mathematically indefensible to have this item cost more than 50 pvp coins as the amount of rerolls to get a DECENT set of ivs would still take an enormous amount of luck and TIME considering the amount of tries we have per month!

5. Since ALT accounts have been banned from pvping this formula above is the only possible way to judge how much an individual player can possible at the bare minimum excluding purchasing it from other players

6. Considering the amount of reroll it takes to get an epic pkm which is realistically the only acceptable pkm in HIGH LEVEL PVP and TOURNAMENT play it would take an excessive amount of rerolls so averaging 1 - 3 reroll a player in the server for a whole month should not diminish the amount of Poke $ it would be fetch on the market. The price on the market as well would not easily diminish over time as more legendaries gets implemented and hopefully more players over time with it.

I hope that this message finds the right person and i was able to successfully convey the message

P.S if you manage to read this far and agree with what I have said please take a moment and upvote this message, ty.

I'm really against it. It would make it impossible for new pvpers to gain rating while also changing the meta for the worse (in my opinion) since I would have make new teams that counter the most normal legendaries because they can be pretty hard to deal with otherwise. They are legendaries for a reason and it would make pvp unbalanced. No from me.

Even after seeing Kyloren's idea I'm still against it. It's definately better since it would make rerolling harder, but I still just don't like the idea of being able to reroll any pokemon, especially not a legendary.

poppy.png

ooM1kqT