Legendary IV re-roll for PvP coins

Red

Do you like idea of being able to re-roll legendary Pokemon IVs for PvP coins?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like idea of being able to re-roll legendary Pokemon IVs for PvP coins?

• Yes I do
    • No I don't

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think that's a very bad idea. With the reroll only the players, who are high rank can buy the re-roll and the legendary will only make them stronger. How can a newbie catch up to them? The legendarys will be with the reroll a must in every team and every one is forced to catch them -.- . A other option would be better.

Its very good idea - can motivate players to start doing ranked battles, to fix their legendaries.

Anyway, remember that sync fail could made some legends useles, fix iv won't help it (+10% gives more than 31 iv)

Some players also don't like the idea of reset IV for them.

Btw, I believe the only players who doesn't want it are players who get very lucky on their legnedaries. I have few good few not, anyway fell like giving same chances for everyone is best for balanced battles.

Why not to connect the ideas, and make item, u could buy for PvP Coins, which let you to recatch a legend? Legends won't be as perfect as with IV reset, we would be able to fix also the nature, and it would motivate to do ranked battles as well.

discord: luohan#1745