Softboiled and Unaware ability combined - Allow or Ban from ranked PvP?

Shamac

Softboiled and Unaware ability allowed?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Softboiled and Unaware ability allowed?

• NO, that move(Solftboiled) should NOT be able to exist in simultaneous with the Ability.
    • YES, that move(Solftboiled) SHOULD be able to exist in simultaneous with the Ability.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll clear a point regarding this all. If you guys are asking to ban an incompatible ability / move combo this means we got to ban them all from the PVP scene, which means that if Unaware + softboiled is banned Poison heal + defog will also be banned.

About Quagsire and Recover, no it won't be banned, it gots no reason to be banned.

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

[mention]Mapplle[/mention],

Aeroblast Smeargle, Tail Glow Phione will be banned by this logic as well?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

That's basicly following a logic, if we ban something cause of the incompatibility between an ability and a move we ban them all, no reason to keep one but ban another. Would be like banning a move cause its bugged but keep another bugged one cause players like it

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

I'll clear a point regarding this all. If you guys are asking to ban an incompatible ability / move combo this means we got to ban them all from the PVP scene, which means that if Unaware + softboiled is banned Poison heal + defog will also be banned.

About Quagsire and Recover, no it won't be banned, it gots no reason to be banned.

yes ^^ i support you :y: :y:

The voting speaks for itself, the combination of Unaware+Softboiled+Clefable and Gliscor+Defog (due to following the same standards/reasoning) are now forbidden from ranked PvP.

I am aware that Gliscor+Defog weren't properly voted to be banned but due to following the same reasons it has to be banned. If you do not wish for that to happen, suggest otherwise and present reasons why.

Thank you everyone for voting!

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.