Legendary Dogs Event Moves

Bladermagician

Should Legendary Dogs be allowed to use event moves if not the correct nature?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should Legendary Dogs be allowed to use event moves if not the correct nature?

• Yes they should
    • No they should not

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Video evidence could be supplied with damage calculations for proof. Thank you for your comment ffffffffffrrf

Damage isn't the only thing to take into account but I guess you're too smart for this anyway

Freddie_forum_size.png

Video evidence could be supplied with damage calculations for proof. Thank you for your comment ffffffffffrrf

Damage isn't the only thing to take into account but I guess you're too smart for this anyway

dude its so ez. they use a move, u just need to ask your foe to post his dog in chat, and see anture, in case he refuses, report to staff, since you can only get one dog, they can ez see if u went against the rules.

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

If your Legendary dog is not Shiny we will be able to know it shouldn’t have the corresponding move :y:

Legendary dogs must be shiny and have the correct nature to be able to learn the move, not hard to proof.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Just to add, since we want everything to be exactly the same as in official games, the event moves should be banned on all beast trio in PVP, not just the ones with incorrect nature.

Even a Rash Raikou cannot run Aura Sphere in PVP, because in PRO, beast trio can't be shiny, and only a Shiny Rash Raikou can run Aura Sphere.

[mention]Frrf[/mention] actually they need both, the nature and to be shiny so yeah

:frog: :tea:

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

If your Legendary dog is not Shiny we will be able to know it shouldn’t have the corresponding move :y:

@JunoKun' date=' no they are shiny locked; so not possible to be shiny.[/quote']

Considering we can not obtain shiny legendaries in this game, it is safe to assume that PRO and the original/official Pokémon games are separate entities. PRO isn't an exact replica of the original/official Pokémon games. Spawns, rarity tiers and mounts prove this. Now, if PRO strives to be as similar as possible to the original/official Pokémon games while retaining its own rules and a few differences, then so be it.

Indoor-Fishh.png

[mention]Jorogumo[/mention], they set the precedent, they gonna live with us requesting to ban those things now.

Someone explained it very well here --> https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=449708#p449708

I posted that simply because now I can see how the Unaware + Soft-boiled vote resulting in going somewhere not related.

As I said, the discussion started from "the overpower-ness of Unaware + Soft-boiled".

But now the reasoning of the vote forces us to vote "the overpower-ness of Unaware + Soft-boiled" and "illegal in original game should be also illegal in PRO" at the same time.

What I think is, the result of the vote has already created many other questions that we don't need.

Poison Heal Gliscor + Defog - illegal in original game

OP? no

Phione + Tail Glow - illegal in original game

OP? no

Legendary Dogs Event Moves + the nature that it appears in original game - any other natures are illegal in original game

OP? no

The reasoning of the vote should be only asking it is OP or not.