Ingame BOSS [Updated July 19th 2017] with bosses Move Set

Leekhoasoooo

Re: Ingame BOSS [updating 19/03/2017]

<t>They shouldn't be 3 random team (and 3 Shamac's team are the same, just different order), they should be totally random pokemon. You can find 6 megas, 3 fully evolved and 3 megas, you can find a full fire team or a full steel team, totally random.</t>

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>Aren't sam as far i saw here. One of his teams have Mega Latias instead of Mega Swampert. So also 1 diff mega.<br/>

<br/>

Got 3,4k and 5xFocus Sash from Shamac </3</t>

<t>well there would be no need to give Boss NPCs somewhat of their own theme with your suggestion. I mean it was predictable that Shamac gets a Latias and Cinccino in his team as those are pokemon he is known for. Just an example, a PreHax Boss NPC wouldn't feel the same if there wasn't a Snorlax in the team. I think you get the idea of giving boss fights a theme otherwise Thor could just name them Boss #1 / Boss #2 and so on. Random team order/slightly different teams is still good, makes the boss harder to predict but also leaves the theme untouched; random bosses would have 0 character, I mean sure there could be one Boss that functions like that but all? Nah</t>

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

<t>i received 5,8k cash & Goomy as reward from Shamac BOSS (Latias - Energy Ball/Psyshock, Goodra - Flamethrower/Brick Break, Mega Swampert - Ice Punch, Lapras - Ice Beam, Cincinno - Bullet Seed, Mega Pidgeot - Hurricane)</t>

<r><COLOR color="#0080BF"><s></s><COLOR color="#BF0000"><s></s>Shamac boss :<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<COLOR color="#00BF00"><s></s>- Team :<e></e></COLOR> Swampert/M.Pidgeot/Goodra/Lapras/Cinccino/M.Latias<br/>

<COLOR color="#00BF00"><s></s>- Reward :<e></e></COLOR> 25k & 5 Focus Sashes.<br/>

<e></e></COLOR></r>

:\