Transferring Pokemon Across Servers

Irafayel

The price of opening new servers will be paid. This way or another, it will be paid. Current state of the yellow server (was always the least populated one) is depressing. People want to play with other people, not bots. The game is beta. The nature of the beta is wiping user progress eventually. However, we deem it's better to merge and have 1000ish online on one server rather than wiping people progress due to low interest for the yellow server.

We all have to cope with the changes done. The staff was never ready for another server than red. From your perspective it looks less of a pain. From theirs is more work and more to catch up. Regarding the economy, I am pretty sure it will balance out in time.

At this juncture, the merge will happen like 85%. If it happens, the community will need to unite. Sorry but we can't wipe the user data and close the server permanently eventually. Here we are, working to unite you people. Yes for some it will be harder to accept but for the collective good I believe it's worth of a shot.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^

Whilst I understand that you might be upset or frustrated over this topic, please don't insult other players. There's no need for it.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.