Ban Rhyperior From Ranked Play

Tr3y

I´m AGAINST banning this Pokemon, I had it so many times in PvP and it´s easy to play arround it. It´s like evry other bandet Pokemon, it deals tonns of dmg against switches (Azumarill, Staraptor etc do the same?!Hello? xD) but he´s locked , also EVRY water pokemon in the game outspeed this pokemon and 1HKO it.

I see absolutly NO reason to bann it.

Neosphere_Neu.png

Besucht uns doch auf unserem Discord: https://discord.gg/kEantjc

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I´m AGAINST banning this Pokemon, I had it so many times in PvP and it´s easy to play arround it. It´s like evry other bandet Pokemon, it deals tonns of dmg against switches (Azumarill, Staraptor etc do the same?!Hello? xD) but he´s locked , also EVRY water pokemon in the game outspeed this pokemon and 1HKO it.

What is Staraptor doing to Skarmory, Doublade, Rhyperior, and Jirachi? What is Azumarill doing to Tangrowth, Amoonguss, Venusaur, Tentacruel, Mew, and Skarmory? The only Pokemon that can even hope to stop Rhyperior is Hippowdon and even that is smacked with Ice Punch or Earthquake. And not every water Pokemon outspeeds Rhyperior. You lost credibility as soon as you said that and for the ones that do outspeed, how are you going to get them in without sacrificing a Pokemon each time. -1 to your post but thank you nonetheless. :y:

What is Staraptor doing to Skarmory, Doublade, Rhyperior, and Jirachi? What is Azumarill doing to Tangrowth, Amoonguss, Venusaur, Tentacruel, Mew, and Skarmory? The only Pokemon that can even hope to stop Rhyperior is Hippowdon and even that is smacked with Ice Punch or Earthquake. And not every water Pokemon outspeeds Rhyperior. You lost credibility as soon as you said that and for the ones that do outspeed, how are you going to get them in without sacrificing a Pokemon each time. -1 to your post but thank you nonetheless. :y:

Are you srs right now? haha

WHAT is Rhyperior doing against ANY Water Pokemon with more then 119 SPEED? xD Even 200 Sp.ATK on a GRASS/WATER move are enought to 1HKO it

Also u choose Staraptor and name counters to him, same for azu, but what happens if u switch this 2?

You:

" What is Azumarill doing to Tangrowth, Amoonguss, Venusaur, Tentacruel, Mew!"

Staraptor can kill them easly.

U wanna say: But there are counters to this Bandet mons but less for Rhyperior?

Dude, Rhyperior got counters too aswell lol. If u play it Banded and we can predict EQ then : Flying /leviate types also any faster pokemon can 1 or 2 hko him

U request to bann a Rhyperrior because u are winning with it as I saw on youtube?

Nope man, this pokemon IS NOT bann worthy,- no way. I saw u playing it and Im playing competetive since emerald. Like Teerav alrdy asked: "Is this a troll?" +1

Neosphere_Neu.png

Besucht uns doch auf unserem Discord: https://discord.gg/kEantjc

Are you srs right now? haha

WHAT is Rhyperior doing against ANY Water Pokemon with more then 119 SPEED? xD Even 200 Sp.ATK on a GRASS/WATER move are enought to 1HKO it

Also u choose Staraptor and name counters to him, same for azu, but what happens if u switch this 2?

You:

" What is Azumarill doing to Tangrowth, Amoonguss, Venusaur, Tentacruel, Mew!"

Staraptor can kill them easly.

U wanna say: But there are counters to this Bandet mons but less for Rhyperior?

Dude, Rhyperior got counters too aswell lol. If u play it Banded and we can predict EQ then : Flying /leviate types also any faster pokemon can 1 or 2 hko him

U request to bann a Rhyperrior because u are winning with it as I saw on youtube?

Nope man, this pokemon IS NOT bann worthy,- no way. I saw u playing it and Im playing competetive since emerald. Like Teerav alrdy asked: "Is this a troll?" +1

I'm very serious. You act as if these water Pokemon are just going to safely come in against Rhyperior. Amoonguss and Tangrowth can safely come in against Azumarill. Starmie, Slowbro, and any other water type Pokemon you name can not safely come in against Rhyperior. That's just like saying Shadow Tag Gothitelle isn't ban worthy because a Bisharp can kill it with Knock Off. It just makes no sense. And I didn't mention anything about my youtube channel so I'm not sure why you are mentioning that. And have fun predicting an Earthquake then taking a banded Stone Edge lol.

*I don't want to get a water or grass pokemon to one shot him with his super weak 55spdef and x4weakness not to mention being super slow so let's ban him*

Lol do you even hear yourself, he has DMG and phys def, he is slow and no def to balance, he doesn't have 120 on all stats.

By your logic every single pokemon that you don't like and has a diverse move pool should be banned and we would all be left using the same 6 pokes in all the fights.

Stop being salty and get a counter poke(which you should already have in any decent team since its x4 to grass and water x4!!)

*I don't want to get a water or grass pokemon to one shot him with his super weak 55spdef and x4weakness not to mention being super slow so let's ban him*

Lol do you even hear yourself, he has DMG and phys def, he is slow and no def to balance, he doesn't have 120 on all stats.

By your logic every single pokemon that you don't like and has a diverse move pool should be banned and we would all be left using the same 6 pokes in all the fights.

Stop being salty and get a counter poke(which you should already have in any decent team since its x4 to grass and water x4!!)

I'm guessing you didn't read the article if you're advising me to get a counter Pokemon when such a thing doesn't even exist. I'm also questioning your credibility when your response to the proposal is stuff like "he has DMG and phys def"... Not one Pokemon exists that can reliably sponge every single one of Rhyperior's attacks and kill it in return. And no, by my logic, every Pokemon that has busted coverage moves, absolutely insane base stats, and perfect offensive typing should be looked at. There isn't a single Pokemon you can mention that even comes close to Rhyperior. Thank you for your contribution to the post though.