Hey, I'm Link

Heyo, I'm KingDemonLink. Formerly known as Link420able, if anyone knows me.

The game has impressed me quite a bit for what I have played. Over several years, I recorded around 2.5k hours on another pokemon game, and I think this one might be my new one to invest some play time in.

Huge pokemon fan in general, and I know PvP quite well too. Once I get all settled in, I'm definitely going to have some fun with that.

P.S. is there a guide that shows the coins system and what all you can do with it?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey [mention]KingDemonLink[/mention] and welcome to PRO! :Grin:

About the Coin Shop, you can follow this link to the PRO Wiki to know more of it :Smile:

I'd also advise you to check our Game Guides forum :)

If you need help, take a look at our Resolution Center forum, or seek out Live Chat support via our Official Discord Server, we’ll do our best to assist you.

Feel free to also check out our Twitter, Youtube Channel, and Instagram as well !

Good luck on your journey, and have a great day :Angel:

Welcome to pro dude, hope you enjoy yourself here.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *