Trading my Latias back to Latios

Theakalli

Hello there.

Back when Latios was added, the latios I got was in fact really bad.As i wasn't interested in PvP at the time,I tried and to get a Latias,but it was even worse. At that time,there was no way to get a better legendary,no reroll or anything,so I tried to trade it.I know it's probably not possible but i'm asking anyway,would it be possible for me to get the Latios I had (same ivs,same nature) and get rid of my Latias? I can find a screenshot of the Latios I had.

Or actually,just a possibility of trading the Latias for a random Latios would be really helpful,as Latios is wayy better than Latias in Ranked PvP.

(I know there is no current way to do it,that's why I am asking if anything of the sort could be implemented)

And if you guys think its too easy to do it that way,like "oh you got a bad latias,so you just want to trade again".

No,this is not the case,If I had the possibility to get a Random Latios back,the number of rerolls I would be using would be really big,it wouldnt be easy at all.

Thank you for reading and have a great day.

EDIT : As this was moved to suggestion for some reason I yet have to know

> I suggest doing that for every legendary that are in the same tree,and obtainable.

Azelf,Uxie,Mesprit l Suicune,Entei,Raikou l Latios,Latias

Would be nice if we could trade it randomly like we could for Latios/Latias,with random ivs and some money fee.

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

• 1 month later...