We have a huge issue (gliscor) solve now!

An1ma

Hello girls its me, if pro is 7 gen rules should be gen 7 aswell hashtag #bringbackdefoggliscor in gen 7 defog gliscor is LEGAL A F so please update rules so defog gliscor is LEGAL alright, i would write some more stuff for u guys but last time staff cut my post in half so im not gonna do it this time ok guys i love u guys take care remember life is about giving, stop feeding ur ego :Heart:

PVP Channel: https://www.youtube.com/an1ma

PRO PVP Playlist (all matches):

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UrMmYVG

iwIiNH3.png

-snip-

Hey there An1ma!

Thanks for taking your time to voice your thoughts about defog gliscor in the pvp meta. As said here:

fNmzowr.png

Gen 7 isn't fully implemented yet in PRO. The abilities, movesets, and quite a bit more still need to be implemented, and we don't have any eta on this unfortunately. Until gen 7 is ready to be implemented, PRO will work according to gen 6 principles. At the moment we are focused on bring our other projects as well as gen 7 to life. Thanks for the suggestion, and we intend to cross this bridge when we get there. There is a bit of work we have to finish first.

If you wish to discuss poison heal gliscor in the gen 7 meta, and why you think it should be unbanned when gen 7 comes to PRO, by all means feel free to do so. We will be more than happy to read the feedback and take it into consideration when the time comes for us to make this decision.

Until we meet again.

Aren't parts of gen 7 allready implemented like dugtrio' att stat (atleast acording to dex)?

So why not unban defog toxic heal gliscor?

Especialy since it takes literaly nothing more then deleting few lines in pvp rules post.

cus gen 7 is technically not here atm,Dugtrio is probably an exception but ye pelipper has no drizzle burn still 12% gale wings not nerfed prankster not nerfed ect..

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png