∞ - LEGACY | ♥ GOLD SERVER GUILD [INTERNATIONAL GUILD] RECRUITING ♥ - ∞

Gagann

1. Age 16+ and above = yes i have 18

2. Playtime hours = 5630

3. Able to use Discord = yes , my discord = algerie31#5698

4. Your previous Guild = calamity , why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) = i quit because the leader has stop playing and wants to quit pro

5. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? :- = be a pvp leader and catch epic mones

1595162642918.png.f3ec3f72949f324fa6ec2befb0896f60.png

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif

Oh i see all the rules now here we go:

1. Age 16+ and above :-

im 24

2. Playtime hours at 200 or more :-

3. Able to use Discord , Most Important :- https://discord.gg/xWqKFeA

yup, ill join if i get an invite

4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) :-

my previous guild was Defiant, I was inactive for awhile so i got kicked im sure is the reason why. But im back and plan on staying awhile.

5. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? :-

I want to get back into pvp and catch any new legendaries that have been released.

Hi Dcook71 , could you contact me on discord if you are still interested my discord name is papabeer#6623

1. Age 16+ and above = yes i have 18

2. Playtime hours = 5630

3. Able to use Discord = yes , my discord = algerie31#5698

4. Your previous Guild = calamity , why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) = i quit because the leader has stop playing and wants to quit pro

5. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? :- = be a pvp leader and catch epic mones

contacted on discord

24, turn 25 next month

2. Playtime hours at 100 or more :-

209 hours

3. Able to use Discord , Most Important :-

Lux#7517

4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) :-

I was in callusdaddy, I didn't understand most my guild mates since they mostly spoke in hindu and I ended up getting wrongfully banned (explained below) so now I'm back and looking for a new guild where I can communicate with my new guild mates better.

5. Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? :-

Yes like stated above I am coming back from my account being suspended, I was given some Pokemon by a random person who announced they were quitting the game at the time, I was new and I had just gotten my badge where I could start trading so I saw this as a good opportunity, turns out the person's account was hacked apparently. The good thing is I had screenshot evidence of the conversation and they were able to determine I was oblivious so hopefully this doesn't "stick to my record" lol.

6. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? :-

I have yet to catch my first shiny, so I'm anxiously waiting for that moment, and my ultimate goal is to have at least 1 good pvp team.. I've been getting smoked so far I've got to admit but il get there eventually.

7. How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

24, I speak fluent English and Spanish. I can understand Portuguese.

8. Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card. :-

IMG_20200719_114342.jpg.b1859d0c3b5d05f9f866a56ef71ed833.jpg

1. Age 16+ and above : 28

2. Playtime hours at 200 or more : ~440hrs

3. Able to use Discord , Most Important : Berkeley#7604

4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) : though my previous guild had good people always willing to help, I didn't have close friends there to interact. I have some close friends in Legacy, so I want to join this guild.

5. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? PvP mainly (preparing now).

24, turn 25 next month

2. Playtime hours at 100 or more :-

209 hours

3. Able to use Discord , Most Important :-

Lux#7517

I was in callusdaddy, I didn't understand most my guild mates since they mostly spoke in hindu and I ended up getting wrongfully banned (explained below) so now I'm back and looking for a new guild where I can communicate with my new guild mates better.

5. Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? :-

Yes like stated above I am coming back from my account being suspended, I was given some Pokemon by a random person who announced they were quitting the game at the time, I was new and I had just gotten my badge where I could start trading so I saw this as a good opportunity, turns out the person's account was hacked apparently. The good thing is I had screenshot evidence of the conversation and they were able to determine I was oblivious so hopefully this doesn't "stick to my record" lol.

6. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? :-

I have yet to catch my first shiny, so I'm anxiously waiting for that moment, and my ultimate goal is to have at least 1 good pvp team.. I've been getting smoked so far I've got to admit but il get there eventually.

7. How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

24, I speak fluent English and Spanish. I can understand Portuguese.

8. Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card. :-

Invited after contact in discord^^.

1. Age 16+ and above : 28

2. Playtime hours at 200 or more : ~440hrs

3. Able to use Discord , Most Important : Berkeley#7604

4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) : though my previous guild had good people always willing to help, I didn't have close friends there to interact. I have some close friends in Legacy, so I want to join this guild.

5. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? PvP mainly (preparing now).

Invited :)

hi i want to enter in the guild if is possible

1. Age 16+ and above = I'm 23

2. Playtime hours at 200 or more = 1156 hr like on the immagine Cattura.PNG.6b4ca8d858ce50889282107d0c59c730.PNG

3. Able to use Discord = yes i can use discord

4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) = was on the server silver but i don't remember the guild, it's been 2 years the last time i played and i started yesterday

5. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? = just having fun do ev training and pvp xD but the rest i'm most pve player

hi i want to enter in the guild if is possible

1. Age 16+ and above = I'm 23

2. Playtime hours at 200 or more = 1156 hr like on the immagine [ATTACH type=full" width="276px" alt="162593]162593[/ATTACH]

3. Able to use Discord = yes i can use discord

4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) = was on the server silver but i don't remember the guild, it's been 2 years the last time i played and i started yesterday

5. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? = just having fun do ev training and pvp xD but the rest i'm most pve player

Hey, sorry for the late reply, if you're still interested in joining please dm me in discord Raj#9841, or just join the guild discord https://discord.gg/VYD5su