Easter Event 2018

Spectify

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend was trying to give the unbirthday guy a pokemon and got teleaported, and it showed this message. Also on my account he just disappeared after I called his crazy. And believe that my friend was supposed to get something

So wait what if you just started a new region .____. lol thats unlucky

So wait what if you just started a new region .____. lol thats unlucky

Screenshot_20180401-165540.thumb.jpg.6d3899b7b585d67bcd64d00fb8095a0a.jpg

Good day to all of you Egg enthusiasts! :PikaLurk:

Today I announce some great news to you! We opened up the peaceful Easter Plateau for you to discover through Vermilion City, now... This year, there have been quite some issues.

In order to restore the peace around the area, you have to help the Egg Maniac find as many eggs possible, because he lost them on his roadtrip this year.

He'll reward you with a prize if you fulfill his task, so better start egghunting!

There's eggs lost all over Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh... He may have dropped some here and there on some other parts of our PRO universe.

The more you find, the greater your reward will be!

Aside from the egg hunting, we'll also have some exotic Togepi forms showing up everywhere; there's only a small amount of them however, but they come in many forms.

Better start that hunt!

eBQwWLN.png

hola, ya completé los huevos de kanto, pero voy con los de jotho y no me los registra, es como si no lo hubiese agarrado, debo de hacer algo para que quedé registrado o algo por el estilo?