We need your opinion: Guild Island

Eaty

Hello,I'm co-leader of VietnamReborn on Yellow server.

guild island is a great idea, I would like to see it coming and this is my own opinion:

- Guild island is some where everyone can join, so its a good place for us to creating guild events or taking photograph so I deny your Requirements for guild members to go there, If you don't want ppl abusing the island, then only hoenn champion is enough already.

- Buying a guild island for $20.000.000, Changing spawns and/or tutors costs $5.000.000. That is not what a guild should be, guild island must depend on hard working players and not the money they donate to guild bank. Noone want to donate for a guild which don't have anything, then rich players will all together joining in the same guild.

- Spawn on guild island is a bad idea since players can use bot there then who will report them? guildmate ? So this is what I think:

+ "Bug catching contest" or something like that on the island. Guild's player can do BCC daily whenever they want because of difference in time zone between members. Instead of competition between NPCs then its a competition between your own guild mate. Prize will be given in the end of day and prize will depend on your ranked you get, how many participant and how many ppl who doing daily quest total. So active guild can bring more prize to the winner and it's 2-sides benefit. Leader can also use guild bank to change spawn, upgrade or something like that to encourage ppl do the daily quest and join BCC.

- Thing that you can also add on the island:

+ A guild Boss ofc.

+ Daily slot machine.

+ Headbutt trees

+ Doing daily quest or BCC also gain "Guild Points" and "Guild Points" must be the same as PVP coins and there is a tutor on the island where you can using points to get pvp-items, reroll ticket...

Thanks. I may edit it as soon as I have more better ideas.

• Like 3
bb07943896b4bae2a54325ba8c0ccf74a46d8d6dr1-500-281_hq.gif

Co-leader in place of leader for Miracles of yellow server. So you're asking for a lot with both a 20 mil initial payment and then requirements for individuals. You need to provide a real reason for people to want to purchase this island. The spawns need to be good enough and the island has to be aesthetically pleasing enough for guilds that they would a) want to buy the island. b) spend time on the island. If there are no repel spots on the island, why would i want to go to it beyond tutors? You need to provide an attractive enough reason and with the strict requirements and massive amount of money required to get an island for a guild to think A and B. From what I'm reading, it fails to do so.

Guilds can't even use it as a means of attracting newer players because of the requirements and it will end up being a luxury item that few guilds can afford. Assuming guilds with over 50mill net worth, buy an island, only 10 guilds meet that requirement. the bottom of the top 25 guilds in yellow can barely afford it.

• Like 2

I m diljitsandhu leader of Indian elites , that’s my 2nd account I can’t log in to forums by that account , as I wanna say guild island is the most good idea but ... still ... every member of guild should enjoy as I ll like to make a family like guild where everyone enjoys the same and everyone has the equal rights to access to the guild island , that a great idea , it’s hard to gather that much money for our guild i think some other guilds may agree to me . I have never maked above 701k 20m is way biggest that I can collect . Again like to say Great Idea ! You can make requirements like 200h and please I d like to please decrease the price to buy an island it’s way too much high . Ok , I wish if you can understand me.

Hi Walross! I am Guild Leader of NoMercy. Here are some ideas from guild mates:

I will post again as more people comment / suggest.

Belzebel

"There should be something in place to prevent players from "guild hopping" to have access to unique spawns. Something like a one-week cooldown between changing guilds is one idea to prevent this."

PopInSmoke

"I like the idea of it having a high entry price to keep islands exclusive."

Natryu

"How about a craft system which can only be held in the guild island? For instance, some calcium and iron crafts into a macho brace. Things like that."

Naranjita

"I like island."

ngiannas

"Great idea, but IMO the amount of money you need should decrease. 10m sounds fair."

Joguar

"I like island x2."

Finnderboss, Kadazzle, PopInSmoke

"If 20m is a one-time fee, its a very fair price."

teerav

"I would like the pricing to be more like 10m for the following:

• Guild Island,
  • Guild HQ with guild logo on it,
  • Guild Spirit Room with 4 Tutors,
  • 1 Guild Dungeon,
  • 3 Headbuttable Trees,
  • 1 Guild House with 2 customizable NPCs (text only, nothing special),
  • Pokecenter,
  • Pokemart,
  • Mailbox,
  • Guild Sign (That read GMOTD when clicked on.)

You can then upgrade your guild island:

• Add 1 Guild Dungeon (5m, maximum of 3 total)
  • Add 3 Headbuttable Trees (2m, maximum of 9 total)
  • Add 1 Guild House (1m, maximum of 3 total)
  • Add 3 Tutors (500k, maximum of 10 total)"

• Like 3
E6W75Tu.png

Hi.

I’m actually the GuildLeader of the FrenchSquad, the biggest french guild on the blue. I am actually interested about your project and think that is a good idea. I don’t think 20m is too much tbh, it would be a good price to use buy this dope island. I hope this kind of project is gonna appear in the future. Good luck for that and FrenchSquad will support you.

Liyaine

jjhBdGM.png

Hello I'm leader of striders (blue server currently) And i support this idea since my members agree with this aswell but 20m is lil bit high cuz not all top hardworking guilds got 100 members they got like 65-90 members so it would be really great if price reduces 2m or more or less idk .

But this island must be added even with 20m cuz what else guilds need after this.

+1

• Like 1
Logopit_1508671962597.png

Hey, Eaty. I'm the current leader of Toxicity on the blue server. As I said before, I think it's a great idea! Some thoughts on this from my guild were, as many others thought, buying the actual island should be a bit cheaper. Many had that opinion. I'd also like to add (and I don't know if you're planning on this, but here it comes) that it would be awesome if we could make pokemon that normally don't spawn, spawnable as an option. Maybe it would cost more than the other spawns we would be able to choose, but there are so many people I know that can't wait to hunt solosis, chespin or to be able and hunt snivy once again. Another thought was that it would be great if there was an option to buy a boss for the guild island.

We can't wait for this to be released. Thanks for showing guilds some love :GalladeDab:

• Like 1

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

Guild leader here.

Would suggest guild gyms and guild arenas (different shapes choosable) in the areas.

Usefull for events.

3/4 different kind of island, choosen by the guild. A beach island (hawaii style lol), a mountain island, a volcano, a jiungle. Once you choose one, that is it.

Guild logo showed in every building.

Throne Room for the guild leader :D

Some random building with random npc like a village.

Guild Leader miniboss.

We agree on the prices.

Edited by NamelessHero27
  • Like 1

• Developer

Thank you for your answers. I see that there is only one issue most guilds share and that's the payment of $20.000.000.

Most assume that every guild should be able to purchase a guild island but this is NOT what I wanted.

I only want a small part of the community to get it. I want it to be the non-plus-ultra for guilds. Something to brag about.

Also do not forget that a boss run gives easily around $700.000-800.000. Which means that a guild is already able to purchase it with 28 boss runs.

If a guild really wants to purchase it then it's definitely possible.

If I decide to add guild islands then the price for it won't be lowered, I hope you can accept and maybe understand this.

I noted down all suggestions and think about them a bit within the next days. I will keep you updated.

I lock this thread as I alreay got the answers I was looking for.

• Like 7