New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
All Activity
Past hour
-
Arutsuke joined the community
-
Kanggggg joined the community
-
Gccmtlzt joined the community
-
1vallian started following Rachelgardner
-
Z4ngad0 started following Prestige Mewtwo Mount
-
Uuqlfxxg joined the community
-
Rcssdicx joined the community
Today
-
Bznpgocx joined the community
-
Ztnpzxrv joined the community
-
Nrlezqqa joined the community
-
Lykabaws started following 24+ Halloween Chingling
-
Shytterblyde joined the community
-
Scorpiowolf joined the community
-
The client is throwing an error.
The problem resolved itself when my computer received an update—I never would have guessed that. You can close the topic now; sorry for the inconvenience. 😅
-
Po0 started following 28/25 H.A. Adamant Dratini and EPIC 2x31 Careful Scizor WALL Tech Mega Scizor (31atk+31hp)
-
The client is throwing an error.
Hello, I suddenly started getting this error this morning; there were no issues the other day. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but the error wasn't fixed. You can see a screenshot of the error below.
-
-
-
Xxsaoherovnxx started following Epic Dreepy - Naive - 25+ IVs (Except Def)
-
Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
- Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
- New player - gold or silver server?
Welcome to the Pokémon Revolution Online community! It's great to have you here. Take your time enjoying the story across the regions, and don't hesitate to ask the community if you get stuck. I think joining silver server is better. Good luck on your journey, mate! 🫡- Game constant crash android
I think I fixed it by reducing game quality- Game constant crash android
My game is crashing back to back on Android since i entered fallabar town pc in hoenn I cleared cache no go. As soon as I sign in game crash Pls help me mods- VESPER SHOP! OPEN, Shop quest service for both server silver and gold! Mega, Legendary, Dungeon and Event service shop
- VESPER SHOP! OPEN, Shop quest service for both server silver and gold! Mega, Legendary, Dungeon and Event service shop
Quest service done, Victini dungeon. Thnx much, GLhf! Quest done Volcanion, Zekrom and Tornadus. Thnx much, GLhf!- VESPER SHOP! OPEN, Shop quest service for both server silver and gold! Mega, Legendary, Dungeon and Event service shop
- I removed the summer breloom
Hi! @Quarios I have restored your Summer Breloom for you! I also noticed you posted both here and the restoration megathread, In the future please use only the megathread for restoring Pokemon. I will go ahead and lock this thread for you, If you need help in the future please feel free to reach out in a new topic! Thanks! Satellar 🌟Yesterday
- Silvernabs - Recruiting new Players.
- I have a question about the Xmas Reshiram mount.
any news?- Restore Pokemon Megathread
Hi i accidentally released my summer breloom lvl 100 i dont remember id i relased him 1p m - 1,15p m 27,09,2026- Move Effectiveness Indicator in PvP
+1, I'm a noob and could've used this for story progression.- Move Effectiveness Indicator in PvP
+1- TRADES
You can try asking the player whom you have traded..- TRADES
OK thanks , i think because now you can trade just items if you want it would be better to not allow pokemon to trade holding items exept for evolution stuff etc. but i guess i should say goodbuy to my choice band :)- Move Effectiveness Indicator in PvP
+1 Good Idea but as @Lugario said In general would be great..- TRADES
Hello, Yes, items a Pokémon is holding transfer along with it in a trade, as long as the item itself is tradable. Mega Stones and Z-Crystals are not tradable, so they won't transfer even if held. If a held item slips through, You can try asking the trade partner directly if they can return it.- TRADES
i just sold a pokemon having a choice band on it ( forgot to remove it ) did the item get traded too? also if the pokemon hold a mega stone or a z move would it be traded too?- Move Effectiveness Indicator in PvP
Of course, that too. Apply it across all aspects of gameplay.- Move Effectiveness Indicator in PvP
+1 but why limit it to PvP , you can add it then as a feature in general to help players during story, PvE content etc as well.- Move Effectiveness Indicator in PvP
About the turns counter though I think it works fine the way it is now, maybe can be misleading in some specific scenarios but it’s okay to see how many turns it got active instead of how many turns left- Move Effectiveness Indicator in PvP
+1 too This QoL update is pure benefits no downside - Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟