Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Uuqlfxxg joined the community
  3. Rcssdicx joined the community
  4. Bznpgocx joined the community
  5. Ztnpzxrv joined the community
  6. Nrlezqqa joined the community
  7. Shytterblyde joined the community
  8. Today

  9. Scorpiowolf joined the community
  10. Xoso66ettcom joined the community
  11. The problem resolved itself when my computer received an update—I never would have guessed that. You can close the topic now; sorry for the inconvenience. 😅
  12. Hello, I suddenly started getting this error this morning; there were no issues the other day. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but the error wasn't fixed. You can see a screenshot of the error below.
  13. Prologue2 joined the community
  14. Milotokito123 joined the community
  15. Welcome to the Pokémon Revolution Online community! It's great to have you here. Take your time enjoying the story across the regions, and don't hesitate to ask the community if you get stuck. I think joining silver server is better. Good luck on your journey, mate! 🫡
  16. I think I fixed it by reducing game quality
  17. My game is crashing back to back on Android since i entered fallabar town pc in hoenn I cleared cache no go. As soon as I sign in game crash Pls help me mods
  18. Quest service done, Victini dungeon. Thnx much, GLhf! Quest done Volcanion, Zekrom and Tornadus. Thnx much, GLhf!
  19. Quest done 5 minigames summer, minigamess boss and rocket hideout quest. Thnx much, Glhf!
  20. Hi! @Quarios I have restored your Summer Breloom for you! I also noticed you posted both here and the restoration megathread, In the future please use only the megathread for restoring Pokemon. I will go ahead and lock this thread for you, If you need help in the future please feel free to reach out in a new topic! Thanks! Satellar 🌟
  21. Yesterday

  22. Hi i accidentally released my summer breloom lvl 100 i dont remember id i relased him 1p m - 1,15p m 27,09,2026
  23. +1, I'm a noob and could've used this for story progression.
  24. Divinegold replied to Mrunknown's topic in General Support
    You can try asking the player whom you have traded..
  25. Mrunknown replied to Mrunknown's topic in General Support
    OK thanks , i think because now you can trade just items if you want it would be better to not allow pokemon to trade holding items exept for evolution stuff etc. but i guess i should say goodbuy to my choice band :)
  26. +1 Good Idea but as @Lugario said In general would be great..
  27. Divinegold replied to Mrunknown's topic in General Support
    Hello, Yes, items a Pokémon is holding transfer along with it in a trade, as long as the item itself is tradable. Mega Stones and Z-Crystals are not tradable, so they won't transfer even if held. If a held item slips through, You can try asking the trade partner directly if they can return it.
  28. Mrunknown posted a topic in General Support
    i just sold a pokemon having a choice band on it ( forgot to remove it ) did the item get traded too? also if the pokemon hold a mega stone or a z move would it be traded too?
  29. Of course, that too. Apply it across all aspects of gameplay.
  30. +1 but why limit it to PvP , you can add it then as a feature in general to help players during story, PvE content etc as well.
  31. About the turns counter though I think it works fine the way it is now, maybe can be misleading in some specific scenarios but it’s okay to see how many turns it got active instead of how many turns left
  32. +1 too This QoL update is pure benefits no downside

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.